RBSR 2018

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

RBSR 2018

Post by Wahlamt »

Only 2 strokes, oh am I excited? :shock: thought it'd be 3 classes :lol: Like how relaxed this event is, people seem to always be there to have fun, not to prove too much.
Wahlamt

Re: RBSR 2018

Post by Wahlamt »

Partridge looks good, now I realize he's one of the riders I think I haven't seen in a while.. Did he race sx in 2018?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wahlamt wrote:Partridge looks good, now I realize he's one of the riders I think I haven't seen in a while.. Did he race sx in 2018?
I don't think he's raced SX since 2015 or so.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

I actually went down to watch tonight, and man were people disappointed when Uncle Ron decided not to race. :lol: They started chanting "Ronnie Mac! Ronnie Mac!" when they realized that he hadn't ridden yet. Keep in mind that this was during the semi-finals.

Also, side note, I'd say 3/5 people there were vaping and I couldn't breathe without tasting it. It was fucking irritating.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Dungey can't stop getting second even in retirement.

Shane had something special on that last third because it seemed he could not lose anything there.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

RBSR is so much fun to watch! 2 strokes only was amazing. People having so much fun, no pressure! Old guys coming out of retirement. Just a blast! That Sal guy who presented the whole thing was probably the most natural sounding presenter I've ever seen. Think I've watched all but 1 RBSR live, I'll definitely continuing to watch them live! Thanks Red Bull for FREE awesome stuff.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Pumaxcs wrote:Shane had something special on that last third because it seemed he could not lose anything there.
The right lane
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The head to head format is great. I'd love to see that format on a real track.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Like they do, or well.. did in AX?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's hard to get behind the hype for an event like this. There's no prestige, money, or anything on the line really. I'm sure it's fun for the fans, though.
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

Wahlamt wrote:Thanks Red Bull for FREE awesome stuff.
This. Monster should take notes but I guess the money from the networks is just much easier for the whole SX season then multible smaller sponsors? And I guess the TV channels are behind a paywall so showing it free on YouTube just wouldn't work. I've bought one season pass and the monster on demand service was just bad. Youtube is a tried and tested platform at this point.

Sorry for the slight offtopic. Rbsr was really good entertainment!
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

The online service for SX is pure shit, broken in every way. Red Bull is probably one of the best companies, maybe ever? They seem to make so many small films featuring their riders, putting up stuff like this etc. Haven't hung out much on ReeBull.tv, but is everything free? Think I watched some random beach-race from Holland where Herlings ripped good some year ago. Red Bull just seems awesome.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote:The online service for SX is pure shit, broken in every way. Red Bull is probably one of the best companies, maybe ever? They seem to make so many small films featuring their riders, putting up stuff like this etc. Haven't hung out much on ReeBull.tv, but is everything free? Think I watched some random beach-race from Holland where Herlings ripped good some year ago. Red Bull just seems awesome.
Yep everything RedBull have on there website is free to watch.
The sand race you watched was the RedBull knockout, Coldenhoff will be racing it again this year and trying to win.

Didn't get chance to watch the racing so I will watch it in work today but am just waiting for Vital to post there pitbits :twisted:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Red Bull knockout, yes! May give it a watch this year too then lol.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Wahlamt wrote:RBSR is so much fun to watch! 2 strokes only was amazing. People having so much fun, no pressure! Old guys coming out of retirement. Just a blast! That Sal guy who presented the whole thing was probably the most natural sounding presenter I've ever seen. Think I've watched all but 1 RBSR live, I'll definitely continuing to watch them live! Thanks Red Bull for FREE awesome stuff.
That’s sal masakela. He used to announce for the XGames I’m the 2000s. He’s always been so good at it. Can we replace Ralph with sal? Is there a strawpoll we can vote on? No? Great