Schools are now offering schalorships for esports?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: Schools are now offering schalorships for esports?

Post by James_122 »

What kind of “lete” is it when all you do is sleep with morbidly obese women? Cause goals....
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I think that's called "Matt James's leauge".
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Here's another sign that education is important. Almighty God himself Stephen Curry never finished college and thinks he's an expert on space flight. Read on...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... 887f1a4b12

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/281 ... g-comments
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_land ... y_theories

"An early and influential book about the subject of a moon-landing conspiracy, We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle, was self-published in 1976 by Bill Kaysing, a former US Navy officer with a Bachelor of Arts in English."
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

More young people need to be getting into the trades than going to college.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

jlv wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_land ... y_theories

"An early and influential book about the subject of a moon-landing conspiracy, We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle, was self-published in 1976 by Bill Kaysing, a former US Navy officer with a Bachelor of Arts in English."
im kind of a conspiracy theorists. I think that the first few landings were fake so that way the general public wasn't scared of being attacked by Russia during the cold war, and also that russia would believe that we are a better country. I also think there were some inside jobs in the 9/11 attacks, and for the final one ill admit to the internet. I think that John Wilks Booth didnt die in the barn fire after he assassinated Lincoln, he escaped and live out his years in hiding
TeamHavocRacing

On The Pipe wrote:More young people need to be getting into the trades than going to college.
Yes! THIS! ^^^
MOTOZ293 wrote:I think that the first few landings were fake so that way the general public wasn't scared of being attacked by Russia during the cold war, and also that russia would believe that we are a better country.
No! Just....NO! How on earth did you arrive at this conclusion? First, they would've totally called bullshit on us since they had spies all through our government. Second, why even risk it when you could fake all of the landings. Third, find me a building big enough to film just the Apollo 16 EVA's with their long walk down to "House Rock". Look it up.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: No! Just....NO! How on earth did you arrive at this conclusion? First, they would've totally called bullshit on us since they had spies all through our government. Second, why even risk it when you could fake all of the landings. Third, find me a building big enough to film just the Apollo 16 EVA's with their long walk down to "House Rock". Look it up.
I think everyone past Apollo 12 were legit
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:More young people need to be getting into the trades than going to college.
Yes! THIS! ^^^
Disagree to an extent.
TeamHavocRacing

Let's start with..."More young people need to learn how to change a tire."
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I went to a 4 year college that was sort of a trade school and sort of a regular university. I was able to competently jump right into my field, but I guarantee you do not want me making your scientific discoveries or writing your laws.

My alma mater also recently renovated our old student center into an esports arena!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Well, every subsequent generation will shock and disgust the previous one. It's a constant in life. Damn kids!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Let's start with..."More young people need to learn how to change a tire."
You mean "Life Basics 101" ? So fun how seemingly more and more people don't even know how to do laundry after high school/get your own apartment... Remember being 15 and hearing my class-mates saying "I've never done laundry and just cleaned a little bit a few times" :roll: No wonder this world turns to shit. Talked to a girl at a summer job a few years back (we did .. home-care?) and when she was supposed to laundry at someone's house the first time, she had to call her mother.. :roll:

Paying bills, laundry, cleaning, tire change, think these are all basics everyone should learn before 15.