Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Racers52

Re: WHAT JLV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Post by Racers52 »

Trolololol
Faltsu

Re: Trying to Make New Friends

Post by Faltsu »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Faltsu wrote:I guess HotFoot had a bad race, he has been very upset in the forums lately.. xD Game is still the best mx game out there and erode is starting to get really nice :) Just get a nice setup that suits you and start riding in populated servers. here is link for nice setups viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4273&start=690

I've been playing for almost 5 years and never had any problems with anyone, just be a nice person and dont ride dirty in the servers and everything will be ok :D

The game and the people are shit, "erode" is fake af. setups not a issue because i got it from that SYS fag.
Cant you just go play another game then? why spreading so much negativity?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

Post by Jeremy150 »

BREH the title now :lol:
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Scrap the "erode" system

Post by ROSE822 »

scrap yourself you divvy
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

JLV ban him... be gone with ya
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

If ya want realistic ruts go play mx bikes or mx vs atv or somethin. Stop dissin mx sim if you don’t like it don’t play simple as that. Not rocket science
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Ddavis wrote:Checkerz... Do not reply to this noob.

Checkerz... I repeat... Do not reply to this noob!

Chex is big boi and does not need your help :lol:
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

checkerz wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote: Whats wrong with the erode?
Im glad you asked :lol:

-the current erode system does not seem realistic at all

-does not work on the whole track only corners

-The shape of the ruts that form look and feel nothing like real life

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
You've clearly not watched or played a current SX race.

You're wrong.

Good day troll.

Link me, if i agree ill go away.
HotFootSteel

Re: Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

Post by HotFootSteel »

Jeremy150 wrote:BREH the title now :lol:

kinda weak compared to the shit im giving
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

who are you? from what I can see you just recently got the game. Are you having a beginner melt down, please go get some help. No one asked for you opinion and JLV has made way more money than you ever will off of this game.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

How have we not got rid of this kid yet?
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

JettWisdom wrote:who are you? from what I can see you just recently got the game. Are you having a beginner melt down, please go get some help. No one asked for you opinion and JLV has made way more money than you ever will off of this game.

"I can see you just recently got the game" swing and a miss, bought the game a long time ago so your detective skills are weak af. why do you people keep trying to make this about money?
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

MOTOZ293 wrote:How have we not got rid of this kid yet?

How do you keep leaving adam heckmans dick unattended long enough to post a reply?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Bro when was the last time you saw a long list of servers with people in them in "Supercross the game" Or an active community full of people like checkerz who spend lots of time trying to improve the game simply because they love it?

Also, when was the last time you saw an 11 year old indie game still receiving regular updates straight from the person who originated it?

I can tell the only reason you're making this post is because you are straight fucking trash at it and your 11 year old brain can't conceive how the pros go so fast, so you simply start blaming the game and start shaming it for having a smaller community. Well, as far as I can tell it's the biggest and best community there is for an MX game right now and this game will always be known as the best Motocross game ever made.

vvvv Keep up the good work vvvv
Official rF Gaming wrote:.
Checkerz wrote:.
barrington314 wrote:.
jlv wrote:.
InfernalKerr77 wrote:.
And everybody else involved in keeping this game alive, we all appreciate you.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Also, dp, literally almost every single point you made in that long ass retard post, no other game has either, so it's all irrelevant.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.