Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: WHAT JLV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Post by christianjonse »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote: $40 a registration key with over more than 30000 UID's :?:

Oh wow all that money and he cant make a good game lmao :lol:
then dont play it. just cus u suck at it doesnt mean you can come on here and bash this "shit pile" of a game. where else can you find a motocross game with up to 30 people in a server at a time? go into any MvA game or GP game and find a server with more than 3 people in it....
yea go play mx vs atv or mxgp kid and get lagged out of the server lol have fun buddy
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

HotFootSteel wrote:JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
There ya go HotShitSqueal. Sounds like you're the preeminent world authority on this topic! You listed all the things you need to go and make your own perfect MX game. Now put up or shut up then give it out for free you fucking used dildo.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

And no other game has a actual AMA tracks, 1,000 plus rl local tracks, updated bikes, gear, and a lot other stuff that that other motocross games don’t have kid.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: Scrap the "erode" system

Post by AHeckman2 »

ColtHans wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:How have we not got rid of this kid yet?
How do you keep leaving adam heckmans dick unattended long enough to post a reply?
who is Adam Heckman ? do you have a secret alias name Heckman ?...
No...blame Mark...yes the same Mark that streams with kellen
Mystical212
Team: Lucas Oil FactoryKTM

Post by Mystical212 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

Nope :lol:
exactly then whats your point? For example Milestone has over 100+ people working on there games when JLV is a solo Cholo and Mx sim runs on a total differant engine :oops:

dont know or care who milestone is, did I ever mention how many people are working on the game? i guess I could talk alittle about that to. JLV relies on the community to make content and to fix this out dated game. my point is that this game is dying and soon to be dead because of the shit community like you said 30000 down to 500 and thats being generous. the game is outdated and the "erode" is a joke
LMFAO
Bro you need to take some deep breathes, & stop being so fucking toxic. JLV is sitting in a wad of cash take at least 30,000 times 50 and you get a whopping 1.5 Million dollars. You just salty because you most likely are poor as fuck or just dissing on the game because from the looks of it your are so fucking trash at the game. Go play some arcade Mx games to feel better about yourself stop being a toxic douche and be nice to everyone and get a fucking life. You don't see anyone else on here making a big fucking scene about erode, or how the game sucks or how JLV is going to be broke soon.
Racers52

Re: Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

Post by Racers52 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:BREH the title now :lol:

kinda weak compared to the shit im giving
kinda weak that you spend all you're time bitching about a video game on a public forum :D
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I love how he calls this community a pile of shit and toxic, yet he's the only person I see on the forums actively complaining about everything this game has to offer.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mystical212 wrote:JLV is sitting in a wad of cash take at least 30,000 times 50 and you get a whopping 1.5 Million dollars.
You aren't very smart are you? The game is $42, of which I'm guessing wildly that 20% of that goes to BMT. It's more like 1 million dollhairs.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Phathry25 wrote:
Mystical212 wrote:JLV is sitting in a wad of cash take at least 30,000 times 50 and you get a whopping 1.5 Million dollars.
You aren't very smart are you? The game is $42, of which I'm guessing wildly that 20% of that goes to BMT. It's more like 1 million dollhairs.
Plus it's been 11 years I doubt he still has the majority of that
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

808 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:
Plus it's been 11 years I doubt he still has the majority of that
not to mention this game isnt his full time job...
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:BREH the title now :lol:

kinda weak compared to the shit im giving
hot foot steel what a name
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

How are guys taking all this bait?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What the fuck do you mean by that?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

no
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I can't get mad at Hotfoot. When everyone else was spending time with their families on Christmas, he was raging on this forum. He deserves our pity rather than our scorn.

Hotfoot, I'm flattered that you care so much about my game to spend so much time commenting here. I hope you overcome whatever demons you're facing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.