Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
HotFootSteel
Team: Privateer

Re: Trying to Make New Friends

Post by HotFootSteel »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Isn't that bad? so you admit the "erode" system is NOT good. even you had a point or 2 on this list
community sucks and "erode" sucks

-the current erode system does not seem realistic at all

-does not work on the whole track only corners

-The shape of the ruts that form look and feel nothing like real life

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
You're one negative fuck... get outta here
this kid for sure 11

cant believe you left adam heckmans dick unattended long enough to post a reply :lol:
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:DONT! This community sucks, every one just talks shit to each other. do yourself a favor and avoid these basement dwellers
It might suck if you come to just attack a feature thay isn't that bad...
Isn't that bad? so you admit the "erode" system is NOT good. even you had a point or 2 on this list

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
This is mx simulator, not dirt physics simulator. I don't think you have any idea how far the erode system has come since it's release or the future updates on the horizon to make it even better.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

HotFootSteel wrote:DONT! This community sucks, every one just talks shit to each other. do yourself a favor and avoid these basement dwellers
Who even are you? I've never heard of you until you made a giant rant about the erode system. Sounds like you're the one shit talking everyone, saying that we "basement dwell." Grow up dude.
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

FlyinHigh wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: It might suck if you come to just attack a feature thay isn't that bad...

This is mx simulator, not dirt physics simulator. I don't think you have any idea how far the erode system has come since it's release or the future updates on the horizon to make it even better.

Because making a DIRT BIKE game has nothing to do with dirt :lol: this community is just a shit pile
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

Because making a DIRT BIKE game has nothing to do with dirt :lol: this community is just a shit pile
your a fucking shit pile now fuck off
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Re: Scrap the current erode system

Post by SKlein »

HotFootSteel wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Go away.
am I in your safe space snowflake?
The fact that you, in your free time, decide it's best to stir shit up on a forum for a 10+ year old game is incredible.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Im with you Nate.
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Racers52 wrote:
Im with you Nate.
Just go away? AHAHA :lol: why are you so mad? :lol:
HotFootSteel

The Future of Sim

Post by HotFootSteel »

There is no future for sim it has 500 people playing and that number is dwindling because of the game sucks and the community is just a big shit pile
HotFootSteel

Trying to Make New Friends

Post by HotFootSteel »

DONT! do your self a favor theres only 500 people that still play and that number is dwindling because the game is very out dated and the community is a shit pile
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

I guess HotFoot had a bad race, he has been very upset in the forums lately.. xD Game is still the best mx game out there and erode is starting to get really nice :) Just get a nice setup that suits you and start riding in populated servers. here is link for nice setups viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4273&start=690

I've been playing for almost 5 years and never had any problems with anyone, just be a nice person and dont ride dirty in the servers and everything will be ok :D
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Faltsu wrote:I guess HotFoot had a bad race, he has been very upset in the forums lately.. xD Game is still the best mx game out there and erode is starting to get really nice :) Just get a nice setup that suits you and start riding in populated servers. here is link for nice setups viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4273&start=690

I've been playing for almost 5 years and never had any problems with anyone, just be a nice person and dont ride dirty in the servers and everything will be ok :D
wish i would've done that when i first came into the community.. :( People don't really notice ig that i am tryna change
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
Im with you Nate.
Im not mad, you are just toxic af :lol: :lol:
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Racers52 wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
Im with you Nate.
Im not mad, you are just toxic af :lol: :lol:

welcome to the sim community,every one is "Toxic" you snow flake :lol:
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Faltsu wrote:I guess HotFoot had a bad race, he has been very upset in the forums lately.. xD Game is still the best mx game out there and erode is starting to get really nice :) Just get a nice setup that suits you and start riding in populated servers. here is link for nice setups viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4273&start=690

The game and the people are shit, "erode" is fake af. setups not a issue because i got it from that SYS fag.