Moon Hoaxers, Flat Earthers and 9/11 Conspiracies

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Moon Hoaxers, Flat Earthers and 9/11 Conspiracies

Post by Ddavis »

model_90 wrote:Zoa's people

I like to think the thumbnail for this video is a picture of Zoa
This is hilarious thanks for sharing :lol:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Who did I hear about on Pulp that thinks the earth is flat?
pretty sure it was Tapia. lol. It was a text exchange that they posted pics of also.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

barrington314 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Who did I hear about on Pulp that thinks the earth is flat?
pretty sure it was Tapia. lol. It was a text exchange that they posted pics of also.
Tapia or Raper I can't remember but someone like that
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:How could they possibly fit this shot in a studio?
Just to play devil's advocate, could it not have been something like this?
Forced perspective.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Haha! That's absolutely true! That kind of thing is very possible. Amazing what can be done. It's just things like how far the moon dust goes with just a tip of the boot. During Apollo 16 John Young is driving the rover in a test for Charlie Duke on camera and there's a rooster tail in many different places you can't replicate on earth at any film speed in 1g.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

broland278 wrote:I actually find this thread very interesting
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I think it was Clason. Don't quote me though. Prolly Ping too, that whacknut.

Rush and Zoa are giving me a good cross-section of how poorly educated today's kids are.

Rush, you do know there is a film of the JFK assassination, don't you? The first shot came from the fence on the grassy knoll and hit him in the throat, which hits his spinal column, partially paralyzing JFK and causing him to reach for his throat with his balled fists, not grasping hands. The other shots come from other places until the headshot from the front which causes his head to fly back. Obviously the first and last shots came from the front. Guy in the front seat? You crackhead! Speculate about the rest, but Jackie jumped onto the trunk to retrieve a piece of his skull. JFK and RFK had every wing of the military and intelligence communities after them, so the mob was just used as muscle, not the whole job.

Zoa, what's the logic behind faking only the first landing? Why even risk any mission when you can fake all of them? What are you? On meth? Hoaxers usually claim that the Van Allen belts are too strong for a human to pass through and survive. Actually that's the cornerstone of their case.
We found the one thing you and I can agree on.

What's crazy is the flat earth nuts are so hell bent on their lunacy, NASA has video dedicated to destroying their myths, particularly the Van Allen belt myth. Ultimately, it comes down to misinformation and not understanding the physics behind it.

But come one, obviously they had the Adobe Suite with Premier and they added those dust effects in their... :P :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

....and just today China faked their own moon landing on the far side. Coincidence? I certainly think not! Now that Virgin Galactic succeeded in their private space plane, we should start a GoFundMe so we can send the head of Flat Earth Society into orbit to see the curvature of the Earth first hand so that could be explained away with non-science. Just like their non-experiments that prove nothing, except to themselves.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

There has been multiple 9/11 conspiracy debates in the MV Discord. Needless to say we're not allowed to talk about it anymore :lol:
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I’ll talk 9/11 all day, a good one to watch on Netflix is “9/11: Truth, Lies and Conspiracies“ in my opinion it proved most stuff but I’m still iffy about other things
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

barrington314 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:How could they possibly fit this shot in a studio?
Just to play devil's advocate, could it not have been something like this?
Forced perspective.
https://diyscifi.files.wordpress.com/20 ... ective.jpg
https://museumderillusionen.at/wp-conte ... lusion.jpg
That's good enough to fool casual observers but it wouldn't hold up under real analysis. The difference in focus would be a dead giveaway.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Oooo JLV since you're here. What's you view on 9/11? Do you think it's an inside job?