Moon Hoaxers, Flat Earthers and 9/11 Conspiracies

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Moon Hoaxers, Flat Earthers and 9/11 Conspiracies

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Didn't want to contaminate other discussions with this. So here....

Moon Hoaxers...How could they possibly fit this shot in a studio? Which software did they use to "Photoshop" out the wires and what computer? How did they get the dust to fly so far and free-floating in the 1G earth enviroment? Please list your irrefutable proof here.

Flat Earther's just go away please. You spread your idiotic idea over the internet which is made possible through satellites that ORBIT our spherical planet. Y'know...spherical? Like our own moon hanging right there in the sky!

9/11 conspira-tards lay out your empirical evidence for not being able to soften steel with fire here. Government involvement is gonna be tough to prove either way. The level some people say they went to is beyond preposterous.

GO!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Re: Moon Hoaxers, Flat Earthers and 9/11 Conspiracies

MOTOZ293 wrote:I think everyone past Apollo 12 were legit
If they faked Apollo 11, why wouldn't they show off their "secret video effects" technology and have Neil come down the ladder in the light instead of the shadow? Practice critical thinking man!

Zoah, please give this a look... http://www.jodrellbank.net/20-july-1969 ... face-moon/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Here's a prime example of what kind of people put their uneducated opinion ahead of hundreds of years of scientific progress...
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:I think everyone past Apollo 12 were legit
If they faked Apollo 11, why wouldn't they show off their "secret video effects" technology and have Neil come down the ladder in the light instead of the shadow? Practice critical thinking man!

Zoah, please give this a look... http://www.jodrellbank.net/20-july-1969 ... face-moon/
So after i did some digging i can see i made a mistake. Definitely i think the first moon landing was fake, the other i have enough proof that those were real
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Who really killed JFK?
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Phathry25 wrote:Who really killed JFK?
i lean towards the theory that there was more than one shooter and it was due to mafia involvement. and Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy. A few days before JFK died he has a speak where he said, "There is a plot to enslave every man,woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office i intend to expose this plot." it is expected that he was going to expose the mafia who helped him get elected from voters that were already dead, and all the usual conflict in elections. The mafia wasnt happy so they killed him and framed LHO
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Flat Earther's just go away please. You spread your idiotic idea over the internet which is made possible through satellites that ORBIT our spherical planet. Y'know...spherical? Like our own moon hanging right there in the sky!
You don't seriously think our earth is a sphere?!?
Hi
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Zoa's people

I like to think the thumbnail for this video is a picture of Zoa
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Phathry25 wrote:Who really killed JFK?
the dude in the front seat obviously, If there was a shooter from above why would Mrs. Kennedy try and go out of the back of the car? She wouldn't, That would just be ridiculous. She would instead go down and lay on the floor of the backseat, But since the shooter was in the front seat she tried going off the back to get away.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Who did I hear about on Pulp that thinks the earth is flat?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

I think it was Clason. Don't quote me though. Prolly Ping too, that whacknut.

Rush and Zoa are giving me a good cross-section of how poorly educated today's kids are.

Rush, you do know there is a film of the JFK assassination, don't you? The first shot came from the fence on the grassy knoll and hit him in the throat, which hits his spinal column, partially paralyzing JFK and causing him to reach for his throat with his balled fists, not grasping hands. The other shots come from other places until the headshot from the front which causes his head to fly back. Obviously the first and last shots came from the front. Guy in the front seat? You crackhead! Speculate about the rest, but Jackie jumped onto the trunk to retrieve a piece of his skull. JFK and RFK had every wing of the military and intelligence communities after them, so the mob was just used as muscle, not the whole job.

Zoa, what's the logic behind faking only the first landing? Why even risk any mission when you can fake all of them? What are you? On meth? Hoaxers usually claim that the Van Allen belts are too strong for a human to pass through and survive. Actually that's the cornerstone of their case.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

I actually find this thread very interesting
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The first shot came from the fence on the grassy knoll and hit him in the throat, which hits his spinal column, partially paralyzing JFK and causing him to reach for his throat with his balled fists, not grasping hands. The other shots come from other places until the headshot from the front which causes his head to fly back. Obviously the first and last shots came from the front. Guy in the front seat? You crackhead! Speculate about the rest, but Jackie jumped onto the trunk to retrieve a piece of his skull. JFK and RFK had every wing of the military and intelligence communities after them, so the mob was just used as muscle, not the whole job.

Zoa, what's the logic behind faking only the first landing? Why even risk any mission when you can fake all of them? What are you? On meth? Hoaxers usually claim that the Van Allen belts are too strong for a human to pass through and survive. Actually that's the cornerstone of their case.
As for the first paragraph that the theory I was referring to. It’s prolly been 7 years since I’ve looked at anything about jfk. Now for the reasons why. For me to get a definitive argument for the first landing it will have to wait till after I get off work in a few hours, keep your eyes peeled
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

TeamHavocRacing

What's funny is the era you grew up in dictates what conspiracies you believe or not. Nobody here will probably make the case for WW2 with FDR allowing it to start instead of preventing it. Which I believe is the extent of 9/11's U.S. involvement. Follow the war bucks and you usually will find the puppet masters of the military/industrial complex. Look at the defense budget and compare it to other budgets. Ike Eisenhower warned in his farewell address about this and it's kinda of frightening to see this grizzled old general looking scared while giving that speech....