MX Simulator Pulp Fantasy League for 2019 SX

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Gasque363
Team: BPC

MX Simulator Pulp Fantasy League for 2019 SX

Post by Gasque363 »

hey guys thought I'd make a mx simulator league on https://www.pulpmxfantasy.com

Just make an account and search for "MX Simulator" under leagues

this fantasy system is handicap based. although they have it explained on their site I'll put them into my own words below for easier understanding

4 riders per class

have to pick atleast 1 all-star (top 8 in points)

can't pick same riders two weeks in a row

must have riders selected before qualifying starts.

choosing the "Lap Leader" is optional. the Lap Leader is the person winning the race the first time the finish line is crossed. if you pick the correct rider you are awarded 15 points. choosing the wrong rider will deduct 7 points.

anyone that isn't an all-star can score you double points but those who aren't all-stars must finish inside the top 10 after their handicap is applied for you to earn double points.

Handicap Examples

Ex: Cole Seely - All Star - (+2) Cole has a handicap value of positive 2. Cole finishes 4th . Cole's Fantasy Finish is 2nd awarding you 23 points.

Ex: Marvin Musquin - All Star - (-1) - Marvin has a handicap value of minus 1. Marvin finishes 4th. Marvins fantasy score is 5th awarding you 18 points

Ex: Justin Bogle (+6) - Justin finishes 11th . Justin’s Fantasy Finish is 5th . Because Justin is not an All Star, his points earned would be doubled, but only because he finished 10th or better awarding you 36 points.

Ex: Vince Friese (+11) - Vince finishes 22nd . Vince’s Fantasy Finish is 11th . Because he did not finish 10th his points aren't doubled awarding you 12 points.

thanks and good luck!
nickuzick

Re: MX Simulator Pulp Fantasy League for 2019 SX

Post by nickuzick »

Gasque363 wrote:must have riders selected before qualifying starts.
Before the first heat race, approximately 5 minutes prior. You can change riders after seeing practice times
Gasque363
Team: BPC

Post by Gasque363 »

nickuzick wrote:
Gasque363 wrote:must have riders selected before qualifying starts.
Before the first heat race, approximately 5 minutes prior. You can change riders after seeing practice times
whoops. thought I heard him say it had changed & had to be put in before qualifying starts
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

How do negative handicaps work for a win? If Tomac wins and his handicap is -1, do you get 2nd place points even for a win?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Yes, instead of getting points for 1st he gets points for 2nd
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I can't believe I got burned by Chisholm, the one dude I was 100% confident in :oops: