2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by KTM57 »

Yup. Hoping for the best. Not a fun injury to deal with, and it happens right as he's starting to come back to form.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Shoutout to the old man flagger that got up for Davalos. We like to shit on them when they are bad so here's to you guy doing what you should.

450 race was pretty good throughout. Also sorry AP, I've only picked you twice for fantasy. The one where you crashed on the downside of a wall jump and couldn't get your bike and Daytona. I'll take the blame, the pressures the rest of my team puts on you to do well is clearly just too much.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

AMart in the heat almost loses it, no comments. ARay loses it in LCQ, no comment. Even better a lap later after talking about the battle for the final transfer between the 3 teammates they mention how big of a gap there is behind 4th like they don't even remember ARay existed. Ricky just taking guesses at what happened in the race just to comment isn't great, like Davalos blitzing the whoops and touching the tough blocks then Ricky says he messed up while hopping them and lost the footpeg. Good guess but, no.

Also, legit, no sort of penalty for Webb? He was going to pass Tomac absolutely no argument idk what happened to him but, he jumped the track to the inside and completed a block pass with literally no repercussions? Accidentally or not you can't just jump tough blocks to make a pass.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Shows that he is riding with angels on his shoulders. The best use of rear brake I've ever seen! You could see how pointed his toe was going into that turn.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Pumaxcs wrote:Also, legit, no sort of penalty for Webb? He was going to pass Tomac absolutely no argument idk what happened to him but, he jumped the track to the inside and completed a block pass with literally no repercussions? Accidentally or not you can't just jump tough blocks to make a pass.
I thought it looked like Webb tried to slow down and not pass Tomac, but Tomac was so unnerved by the move that he wasn't going to go. So they had an awkward "after you Alphonse" moment at the corner exit and then Webb took off. I didn't think it was that bad but I kind of want the toaster so I'm biased.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Thought it wasn’t a fair pass and before you go calling me a butthurt tomac fan girl let me explain. Had cooper not gotten sketchy and landed on the toughblock, he would not have made the pass. Not saying that cooper wouldn’t have gotten him anyway, but when Eli looked inside and saw cooper come flying across the track right to where he was about to ride, I would’ve planted the breaks too. The only reason cooper made the pass in that corner was because Eli didn’t want to get blasted into orbit from the inside from cooper flying off track. If I was cooper I would’ve pulled off the next straight and given Eli the spot back and then get him back legit just to avoid the controversy from the pass. That’s my 2¢
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

I personally did something similar in an AMA sanctioned race and I was docked 3 positions because I made an "accidental pass" after messing up and going off track. Webb's situation is iffy because if he would have checked up to let Tomac keep his position, It would have screwed Webb by giving him a slow run into the whoops and he would lose serious time. Curious to see if the dock him
TeamHavocRacing

Looks like no rain in Seattle Saturday night. Who's gonna be there besides all of Team Havoc? Not like we're going to see you since we'll be in the Hill's rig. :lol:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Not like we're going to see you since we'll be in the Hill's rig. :lol:
“Well you can cross fuck off”
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

137 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Not like we're going to see you since we'll be in the Hill's rig. :lol:
“Well you can cross fuck off”
You crossfit?
TeamHavocRacing

Crossfart. Figure it out!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Looks like no rain in Seattle Saturday night. Who's gonna be there besides all of Team Havoc? Not like we're going to see you since we'll be in the Hill's rig. :lol:
I’m here. What section is your wheel chair parked in?
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

IDK exactly where in the stadium Havoc is Matt, but he is an old man, here is the most recent pic of him for reference
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Pulp fantasy didn’t save my team, rip prizes
TeamHavocRacing

Right at the bottom of 100 section industry seating. Best weather in years and the track is holding up too!