2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

With only the mains left, it's been an interesting night so far. I won't spoil it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That's some incredible commentary. Can we get this guy in the booth?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Right at the bottom of 100 section industry seating. Best weather in years and the track is holding up too!
Where do you want to meet? I can read you a book and you can tell me all about the war.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

KTM57 wrote:That's some incredible commentary. Can we get this guy in the booth?
#betterthenRC
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Is Ferrandis going to eventually be the most technically proficient supercross rider ever?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

He sure was ripping! Good to also see Marv put another twist on this season too. Most interesting championship in years IMHO.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The strong stance Ricky took for that LCQ was so weird. He must also get some money from Red Bull KTM somewhere because the feelings he had on Dungey have transferred to Webb and I never thought I could miss Emig so much.

Track was interesting and boring at the same time. It was fast and easy but because of that, the cost of mistakes were massive. Hope Reed and Colt are ok after that.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Pumaxcs wrote: I never thought I could miss Emig so much.
This.
TeamHavocRacing

Can't escape it! When did they start pumping the audio of Ralph and Ricky from the broadcast into the stadiums? At least it's so echo-y you can't really understand it.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Can't escape it! When did they start pumping the audio of Ralph and Ricky from the broadcast into the stadiums? At least it's so echo-y you can't really understand it.
I listened again and couldn't believe how similar those in-house guys sound next to the broadcast. Derp!
Anyway, check this shit out!
TeamHavocRacing

Half that speed...look how Brayton makes a 90 degree change of direction off that rear tire!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Half that speed...look how Brayton makes a 90 degree change of direction off that rear tire!
You could change the playback speed on youtube ;) 400lb rider and bike hitting you like that... Ouch!
TeamHavocRacing

Wahlamt wrote:You could change the playback speed on youtube ;)
I did then recorded it while in .25 speed. Now if you slow it down it's too slow lol.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

That was gnarly, had reedy overjumped instead that very well could have been cooper webb instead of number 86. I personally thought the track was good but the start was a little sketchy.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The track was just unforgiving. Seemed if you wrecked you ate it so hard. I completely forgot about the kid who got the LCQ red flagged because of someone landing a triple into his chest.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.