2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by tyskorn »

Pumaxcs wrote:The track was just unforgiving. Seemed if you wrecked you ate it so hard. I completely forgot about the kid who got the LCQ red flagged because of someone landing a triple into his chest.
Wasn't that our own Gage Schehr? I only watched highlights but I think that might have been him.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Yeah that was Gage. Pretty insane he got up and walked to the medics cart after the severity of his injuries. Lacerated liver, lacerated kidney, collapsed lungs, damaged artery, broken arm, 8 broken ribs, 5 fractures in his spine. The internal injuries are pretty severe.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Worst race for injuries in a long time.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

:/
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I guess Yamaha calls RV, right?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

"It looked like he breaked!" - Yes Ralph, if you have to slow down to not jump, you are breaking. Can't remember the exact quote, but Ralph said something brilliant when AC went down too about being hit. Though that was a flagger shit show.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Poor Yamaha. That start straight was kind to no one. Also, Ricky did pretty well in the booth this week... mm whats that? That wasn't Carmicheal? That Ricky does Nascar? Oh

I cannot figure out ET right now. What I think I'm watching is him helping Marv? Legit he gave up a spot to him and just rolled over then the next main he goes all out to be between him a Webb? Where is my tin foil?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

5D chess? If Musquin wins instead of Webb, Tomac is 3 points closer to the lead.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

The Nascar dude was bomb att commentating! Also Tomacs pace is just so WTF. Fast, slow, fades, catches up... It's like roulette which mode you get.
TeamHavocRacing

Hopefully we hear years later what Eli's major malfunction was.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hopefully we hear years later what Eli's major malfunction was.
He's really chatty... Oh well.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hopefully we hear years later what Eli's major malfunction was.
I assume it has something to do with him training by himself and surrounding himself with his family and “Yes men”. The second something goes wrong he can’t recompose himself
TeamHavocRacing

nickuzick wrote:The second something goes wrong he can’t recompose himself
Like when he crashes. However, Marv can just pop back up on his feet and keep his position and even move up through the field like nothing happened. I'd say Eli wasn't weird and slow to recover like that before he destroyed his shoulders and maybe was reminded that he's not superman. It seems to be the turning point. Maybe he has fear now. My hero Freddie Spencer had a similar episode near the end of his career. Inexplicable lack of hunger or drive. We need someone to make it more explicable!
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Feld Blocked This!...but not the normal slo-mo. Weird. Maybe they'll get around to it.
TeamHavocRacing

It's really turning out to be a year of attrition. A lot of hurt dudes.