2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

2019 SX Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Day of and we still don't have this? Slackers

I honestly forgot Anderson won last year, I only remember Musquin and Tomac battles.

Super happy to see how the 450 qualifying went. Top 4 non "factory" teams and Dean being a privateer. Hopefully, that shapes out how it looks on paper because Baggett being good indoors would be huge and I'll be rooting for Mookie for sure.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by mxsrider96 »

LET'S GET THIS BREAD
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Anyone else unable to get the NBC player to go full screen? This tiny ass 480p screen looks dumb and can't get it any bigger
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Anyone else unable to get the NBC player to go full screen? This tiny ass 480p screen looks dumb and can't get it any bigger
Gate didn't drop either. Cancel the series
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Pumaxcs wrote:Anyone else unable to get the NBC player to go full screen? This tiny ass 480p screen looks dumb and can't get it any bigger
Switch to a different browser. Issues with Chrome. Pulled it up on Edge and it’s working fine.

Any international guys, PM for a stream.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Seen this in Qualifying today and it caught my eye.
Black tape over DeanO's sponsor Ignite.

Later seen this.
Pretty stupid if you ask me.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Clearly they don't know who their target audience is lmao.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

aeffertz wrote:
Switch to a different browser. Issues with Chrome. Pulled it up on Edge and it’s working fine.

Any international guys, PM for a stream.
Same here, had to switch to Edge.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

"It's falling from the sky so get thirsty!" - Ralph

:lol:
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm a dumb ass for putting Bowers on my fantasy team but other than that a solid night.

AC could not get a break but I do see most of them as self-inflicted as the usual. He looks to be the fastest, seemed reminiscent of RV back in 2013. Nice for Colt but I won't jump to conclusions on him, we will see how things pan out in the dry.

Bummed that Dean fell off at the end. Him on the podium would have been nothing short of a miracle, nevermind leading for 75% of it. Still, a 4th is great. Tomac with the slow climb to 3rd is a good sign of him calming down. Nice for Roczen to get a solid second after all his injuries he looked good.
MXS Cares
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

The first 15 minutes of that race had me so hyped for deano. Awesome seeing a "privateer" put in a ride like that.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I was freaking out watching Deano and Malcolm 1 and 2. I was so happy. Lets be honest here, did anybody on this planet expect Colt Nichols to win A1?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

dawsonsleeper wrote:Did anybody on this planet expect Colt Nichols to win A1?
I wasn't going to bet on it, but I was expecting an upset win at the opener.. I was thinking someone like Decotis more than Nichols, though.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Saturday after qualifying I thought he would be on the podium at least. He was my All-Star pick for fantasy because his handicap of six was an easy cover for him. He has never been slow just fragile so while it's very nice to see I don't know how consistent this can be.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ya Puma, for 2 or 3 years I started this topic in the fall. I had no idea what to expect Saturday. Still disappointed over Hill's result. Seems most people finished pretty much where they started. No injuries, move on. Very deep field ensuring hopefully more varied results, like AP showing the regulars his fender and/or his butt patch.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.