2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by Phathry25 »

Pumaxcs wrote:I'm a dumb ass for putting Bowers on my fantasy team but other than that a solid night.
I had Bowers and Chisholm. I was thinking it was going to be messy and their both older and maybe smart enough to just take what they can get. Nope.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

i always want to do fantasy and don't remember about it until i go on twitter and see Mathess complaining about how bad Jerry screwed him :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

dawsonsleeper wrote:... complaining about how bad "rider x" screwed him...
I hate how this has become a thing. So douchey.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Atom6246 wrote:some wack ass shit
Honestly I think that is stupid. CBD is not illegal, it’s not a drug, nor is it a banned substance from the fim or ama. I bet you ignite is not happy with NBC
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Atom6246 wrote:Seen this in Qualifying today and it caught my eye.
Black tape over DeanO's sponsor Ignite.

Later seen this.
Pretty stupid if you ask me.
How petty. That dudes caption “reefer madness” is accurate asf. What kinda propaganda is that. CBD not only doesnt get you high, it also temporarily weakens your thc receptors not allowing you to reach your full stoney. Lol what kinda propaganda is that. Weird they let so many fmx dudes rep weedmaps with no issues.

Anyways, Sx rd 1 was cool. Was pumped when the local homie (grew up practicing/racing with him) cleaned out AC. Who else thought he deserved it for his dirty pass?

Ik he did but thats only cuz i remember mini os way back when they were on minis lol
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:... complaining about how bad "rider x" screwed him...
I hate how this has become a thing. So douchey.
I have never once done that, just saying I always see it on twitter and then remember I forgot to do my picks.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DABZZZ wrote: Anyways, Sx rd 1 was cool. Was pumped when the local homie (grew up practicing/racing with him) cleaned out AC. Who else thought he deserved it for his dirty pass?
eh. I wouldn't call either pass dirty. Sure, AC was agressive but he could've put him on the ground if he really wanted too. He left him room. AC then left the door open, what can he expect after almost running him off the track.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

This is even douchier. And just plain dumb. They sell THC products too. THC advertising is federally banned. NBC is a federally regulated channel. Really out of their control. Get mad at your government if you need to, but it has nothing to do with NBC besides them covering their ass. Fox wouldn’t have allowed it either.

The pot zealots are really starting to become a nuisance. Can’t wait until this fad passes.
TeamHavocRacing

dawsonsleeper wrote:I have never once done that, just saying I always see it on twitter...
I wasn't including you, just the example. Too much of the moto discussion nowadays is whining about how they got screwed in fantasy. So lame and annoying.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Phathry25 wrote:This is even douchier. And just plain dumb.
That pretty much sums up that Bilzerian alpha-douche.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:This is even douchier. And just plain dumb.
That pretty much sums up that Bilzerian alpha-douche.
All and all, I just think it's fun how Bilzerian directly or indirectly sponsors Deano :lol:

A1 was one of the most interesting ones in a while, wasn't it? Quite some good battles. If this is how the year turns out, I'm more than excited! Nichols win wasn't that surprising. Ever since he showed his face in the AX series, I know he's been fast, just a matter of time before he got on top. The RJ/AJ thing I just found hilarious. Good aggressive but fair racing I think, nothing crazy. How many actual riders in the 450 division do we have now that could win if they have a good day, 5.. 10? This year could be the best one in a long time, hope everyone stays healthy!
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

You got to pay to watch practice too? That's shit.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

thoughts on the anderson/roczen pass? thought it was a little aggressive... he was clearly quicker and could've found a way around without leaving him in the dirt.

pumped for blake though...