Feld claiming streams

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Crushed Dissenter

Feld claiming streams

Post by 808 »

I've been hearing rumors of feld taking down streams that have replica sx tracks in them. Thoughts?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Feld claiming streams

Post by Phathry25 »

Easy to get around. The tracks can't be called replicas, only the language used to describe the streams. Find out where the issue is and work around it.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

One of motoagogos streams got taken down due to this, and now he’s not allowed to stream on YouTube anymore. Really lousy by Feld especially since it’s illegal, basically slander.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jlv has the rights for us to remake supercross tracks and run our series. All everyone has to do is message jlv and he should be able to take care of it
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Image
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Jlv has the rights for us to remake supercross tracks and run our series. All everyone has to do is message jlv and he should be able to take care of it
boi u friededededed
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Racers52 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Jlv has the rights for us to remake supercross tracks and run our series. All everyone has to do is message jlv and he should be able to take care of it
boi u friededededed
Maybe a little but I’m pretty sure I saw kellen say that in his discord