Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Post by KTM57 »

You are misunderstanding us. We are proposing a wall along the Canadian border to hold back all of the refugees pouring into the US and ruining our country.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

KTM57 wrote:You are misunderstanding us. We are proposing a wall along the Canadian border to hold back all of the refugees pouring into the US and ruining our country.
There are no refugees pouring into the US lmao, was about to be until Trump got into office and stopped it.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

People in Canada think they’re bettet than the US so they don’t pour in. Canada also doesn’t produce drugs and violent gangs either.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So he backed down and reopened the government.

Fucking hero.In his own mind.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

FlyinHigh wrote:
KTM57 wrote:You are misunderstanding us. We are proposing a wall along the Canadian border to hold back all of the refugees pouring into the US and ruining our country.
There are no refugees pouring into the US lmao, was about to be until Trump got into office and stopped it.
He stopped the countless Canadian refugee terrorists thanks to His great Canadian border wall, and that is why I will always respect our great fearless leader.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I could think of a few out-of-work government employees who could use a paycheck or two of back pay right now to prevent foreclosures, loan defaults and eviction notices for starters.
nobody cares, dont work for the goverment
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Funny thing. It is actually the opposite which is happening after Trump went into office. Refugees who previously immigrated to the US are coming to Canada because of Trudeau's new refugee program. Apparently what they are doing now is getting set up on the program, collecting money then sneaking back into the US still getting money sent to them..
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That is insane. :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

The last few kids replies verify what I said earlier. I now realize that our own president is a domestic terrorist.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The last few kids replies verify what I said earlier. I now realize that our own president is a domestic terrorist.
Took you this long? :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

AHeckman2 wrote:Took you this long? :lol:
To figure out how to phrase it, yes. He would kick over a garbage can and then yell "Look everyone I'm cleaning this up! Nobody else hates trash more than me. Everybody knows it."
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:
He stopped the countless Canadian refugee terrorists thanks to His great Canadian border wall, and that is why I will always respect our great fearless leader.
HE CAN'T STOP ALL OF US DAMMIT
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Took you this long? :lol:
To figure out how to phrase it, yes. He would kick over a garbage can and then yell "Look everyone I'm cleaning this up! Nobody else hates trash more than me. Everybody knows it."
Lots of complaining with zero resolve.

Trump is a result of the broken political system.