Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57
Team: Adept

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby KTM57 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:46 pm

You are misunderstanding us. We are proposing a wall along the Canadian border to hold back all of the refugees pouring into the US and ruining our country.

FlyinHigh

Postby FlyinHigh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:45 pm

KTM57 wrote:You are misunderstanding us. We are proposing a wall along the Canadian border to hold back all of the refugees pouring into the US and ruining our country.

There are no refugees pouring into the US lmao, was about to be until Trump got into office and stopped it.
Daniel Bachlet #86

DBRider251
Team: LCQ Studios

Postby DBRider251 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:59 pm

People in Canada think they’re bettet than the US so they don’t pour in. Canada also doesn’t produce drugs and violent gangs either.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 pm

So he backed down and reopened the government.

Fucking hero.In his own mind.
You never see them go. They're always full. No one ever gets on, but they're always...they're always departing, but they never arrive...and the ones that do arrive, they never leave.

KTM57

Postby KTM57 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:31 pm

FlyinHigh wrote:
KTM57 wrote:You are misunderstanding us. We are proposing a wall along the Canadian border to hold back all of the refugees pouring into the US and ruining our country.

There are no refugees pouring into the US lmao, was about to be until Trump got into office and stopped it.

He stopped the countless Canadian refugee terrorists thanks to His great Canadian border wall, and that is why I will always respect our great fearless leader.

Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Postby Rush » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:56 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I could think of a few out-of-work government employees who could use a paycheck or two of back pay right now to prevent foreclosures, loan defaults and eviction notices for starters.

nobody cares, dont work for the goverment
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Funny thing. It is actually the opposite which is happening after Trump went into office. Refugees who previously immigrated to the US are coming to Canada because of Trudeau's new refugee program. Apparently what they are doing now is getting set up on the program, collecting money then sneaking back into the US still getting money sent to them..

KTM57

Postby KTM57 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:11 am

That is insane. :lol:

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:21 am

The last few kids replies verify what I said earlier. I now realize that our own president is a domestic terrorist.
You never see them go. They're always full. No one ever gets on, but they're always...they're always departing, but they never arrive...and the ones that do arrive, they never leave.

Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Postby Rush » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:42 am

Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

AHeckman2
Team: Start Your Systems

Postby AHeckman2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:55 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The last few kids replies verify what I said earlier. I now realize that our own president is a domestic terrorist.

Took you this long? :lol:

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:09 am

AHeckman2 wrote:Took you this long? :lol:

To figure out how to phrase it, yes. He would kick over a garbage can and then yell "Look everyone I'm cleaning this up! Nobody else hates trash more than me. Everybody knows it."

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Postby Pumaxcs » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:13 am

KTM57 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:

He stopped the countless Canadian refugee terrorists thanks to His great Canadian border wall, and that is why I will always respect our great fearless leader.

HE CAN'T STOP ALL OF US DAMMIT
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

DBRider251
Team: LCQ Studios

Postby DBRider251 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:48 am

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:23 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Took you this long? :lol:

To figure out how to phrase it, yes. He would kick over a garbage can and then yell "Look everyone I'm cleaning this up! Nobody else hates trash more than me. Everybody knows it."

Lots of complaining with zero resolve.

Trump is a result of the broken political system.

Return to “Off Topic”