Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1365
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby DBRider251 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:12 am

Lol, he said cut and paste
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6932
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:42 am

It's now clear to me that the DB stands for douchebag.
Phathry25 wrote:Cold War ended 30 years ago.

As if to drive my point home about the reignited arms race/Cold War. This now allows both sides to have an unlimited number. How is that not a cold war?
https://www.mcall.com/news/la-na-pol-trump-nuclear-treaty-20190201-story,amp.html
Thanks to Matt James, we no longer have pix here.

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13135
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby jlv » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:10 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:As if to drive my point home about the reignited arms race/Cold War. This now allows both sides to have an unlimited number. How is that not a cold war?
https://www.mcall.com/news/la-na-pol-trump-nuclear-treaty-20190201-story,amp.html

Would you have us honor the treaty while Russia violates it? I'm glad Trump isn't getting rolled like usual.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1365
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby DBRider251 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:46 am

Ad hominem. Priceless.
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6932
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:01 pm

DBRider251 wrote:Lol, he said cut and paste

Wait, how is this not ad hominem? Clever Lane.

jlv wrote:Would you have us honor the treaty while Russia violates it?

That's always distinguished us from them. You say we should lose that distinction? Rewarding Putin with private meetings and Kim with praise all while they continue to mock us and make us look like even more of a joke while they haven't done jack? So sad! It's all an ego stroke for Trump. Like my garbage can analogy.
Thanks to Matt James, we no longer have pix here.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1365
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby DBRider251 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:26 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Lol, he said cut and paste

Wait, how is this not ad hominem? Clever Lane.

I didn't really direct anything towards you like you calling me a douchebag lmao. All I said was, the fact that you think I copy and paste an argument is laughable. I formulated my own opinions, and typed them out. Just because you don't agree with them, you resorted to an ad hominem. That's what most of your opinions are filled with anyway. You can't get through a single sentence about Trump without saying something that a leftist would describe him as.

Sorry Havoc, you just don't formulate things well in my opinion. You make people scoff at you, instead of them valuing your opinion because you can't get over your disdain for him long enough to have an intelligent conversation.
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13135
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby jlv » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:12 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
jlv wrote:Would you have us honor the treaty while Russia violates it?

That's always distinguished us from them. You say we should lose that distinction? Rewarding Putin with private meetings and Kim with praise all while they continue to mock us and make us look like even more of a joke while they haven't done jack? So sad! It's all an ego stroke for Trump. Like my garbage can analogy.

The Putin ass kissing is disgraceful. You'll get no argument from me about that. But what's the point of the treaty if Russia is flagrantly violating it? If you're saying it wasn't enough I'd agree with you. Probably should have been sanctions on top of that at a minimum. Trump is dangerously weak with respect to Russia and I could definitely see that weakness starting a war as Putin sees an opportunity to take control of eastern Europe.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6932
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:37 pm

He wouldn't do a thing to stop it.
Thanks to Matt James, we no longer have pix here.

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13135
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby jlv » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:58 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:He wouldn't do a thing to stop it.

He's like Obama in that respect. He's actually more like Obama than most people want to admit.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Mikey
Posts: 7005
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby Mikey » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:09 am

DBRider251 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Lol, he said cut and paste

Wait, how is this not ad hominem? Clever Lane.

I didn't really direct anything towards you like you calling me a douchebag lmao. All I said was, the fact that you think I copy and paste an argument is laughable. I formulated my own opinions, and typed them out. Just because you don't agree with them, you resorted to an ad hominem. That's what most of your opinions are filled with anyway. You can't get through a single sentence about Trump without saying something that a leftist would describe him as.

Sorry Havoc, you just don't formulate things well in my opinion. You make people scoff at you, instead of them valuing your opinion because you can't get over your disdain for him long enough to have an intelligent conversation.

Before this thread, I thought Havoc was super right leaning.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7038
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:22 am

Mikey wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Wait, how is this not ad hominem? Clever Lane.

I didn't really direct anything towards you like you calling me a douchebag lmao. All I said was, the fact that you think I copy and paste an argument is laughable. I formulated my own opinions, and typed them out. Just because you don't agree with them, you resorted to an ad hominem. That's what most of your opinions are filled with anyway. You can't get through a single sentence about Trump without saying something that a leftist would describe him as.

Sorry Havoc, you just don't formulate things well in my opinion. You make people scoff at you, instead of them valuing your opinion because you can't get over your disdain for him long enough to have an intelligent conversation.

Before this thread, I thought Havoc was super right leaning.

This one? What about the one before the election? The classic Mason vs Havoc thread.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1365
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby DBRider251 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:28 am

Mikey wrote:Before this thread, I thought Havoc was super right leaning. /s

fify
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6932
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:17 am

jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:He wouldn't do a thing to stop it.

He's like Obama in that respect. He's actually more like Obama than most people want to admit.

Obama was afraid to do just about anything except Obamacare. I think Lane said he wanted Ted Cruz. Yikes! Another 2 year senator(when he first ran) who also wouldn't be any good at POTUS, but a religious fundamentalist. Yikes again! When I think about it, I might've wanted Trump over him lol. He sure ripped on Ted's wife and got away with it. Pretty much like all of his other incredibly douchey moves and comments. He's rich white trash. I guess I'm out of Lane's debate club?
Thanks to Matt James, we no longer have pix here.

Mikey
Posts: 7005
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby Mikey » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:12 am

I don't think I remember that thread before the election, Wahlamt.

Really, Ted Cruz, that slimy fuckhead. I guess there are halfwits that even vote for dumb cunt Rick Perry.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13135
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Postby jlv » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:12 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Obama was afraid to do just about anything except Obamacare. I think Lane said he wanted Ted Cruz. Yikes! Another 2 year senator(when he first ran) who also wouldn't be any good at POTUS, but a religious fundamentalist. Yikes again! When I think about it, I might've wanted Trump over him lol. He sure ripped on Ted's wife and got away with it. Pretty much like all of his other incredibly douchey moves and comments. He's rich white trash. I guess I'm out of Lane's debate club?

Count me in on the Cruz bandwagon. Not only would he have slashed spending, every senator and congressman with presidential ambitions would have tried to emulate him seeing that as a path to the presidency. It would have been a wet dream for small government guys like me! Instead we found out more people care about nonsense like confederate flags or whatever. I think maybe 20% vote on issues and the rest go by personality like it's a reality TV show.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests