Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'm afraid I had selected that skin, tires and gear intentionally. :oops:
That actually hurts a little :shock:
DJ99X

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by DJ99X »

Was it that long ago? Bloody hell. I've got another Fort Winton track in progress that I'll release at some point. With scripting released, it'll definitely add a bit of motivation to get it done.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Your last track release was Avalon, which was the end of 2012 :cry: :cry:
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

02RR02 wrote:
You can actually edit a zzz-.saf file to get back these sounds. I do it from time to time for nostalgia reasons.

Anyone mentioned no front-end lock and black-outs yet?
Uwe's European SMA series?
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Eeeewww! I had blocked out that traumatic part of the past.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

30 minute track contests and Shack's "get high tracks"
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Local racing. I remember doing races with like 30 people on crazy ass tracks that Chex would come up with and they were always for fun and nobody really took them serious and people would shred but not get mad if they lost...

I miss those days...
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Enduroman

Jones221 leading the black market

Mittocs vids

Jack in the Box Series when JLV showed up in the server on a 450 and spun some laps.

JLV railing around Mason in the last turn like he was tied to a post to take the final spot in the main at Minneapolis.

Yes... JLV racing and interacting in the servers weekly.

SSOTW
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

checkerz wrote: JLV railing around Mason in the last turn like he was tied to a post to take the final spot in the main at Minneapolis.
This
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Fro77

Post by Fro77 »

Daytona Disappointment
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Fro77 wrote:Daytona Disappointment
When you try to post a classic quote but weren't here and don't get it right.
Fro77

Post by Fro77 »

Phathry25 wrote:
I was talking about the track not the thread...
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Fro77 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:
I was talking about the track not the thread...
Haha yeah... Who made the correct version a few days after?
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

[quote="Sandhapper"]
Uwe's European SMA series?[/quote]

This :-)
What lead to the EMF with you and me, to Yohann's version of the EMF, to what it is today.

Also ... don't forget the best series I've ever participated in : Image

No other outdoor championship ever came close to the quality of racing + tracks from that series.
Jon, if you're reading, we had our fights as we were both hosting different series at the same time and that caused some struggles. But I miss your high-end quality of hosting <3 #NoHomo
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)