Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by Wahlamt »

Long overdue...

02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by 02RR02 »

20+ riders on Elsinore servers? :lol:
Wahlamt

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by Wahlamt »

02RR02 wrote:20+ riders on Elsinore servers? :lol:
That's seemed to have happened on 04 as of this year, again :shock:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Only the real ones remember trying to crash peoples games before the race by going pinned into them while they are against the wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

When JLV changed the whoops from 2012 to 2013, I thought they were the hardest things ever
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

When JLV stopped making the SX tracks
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Before flying W's. Before being able to lean forward and backwards.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

New players will never understand how hilarious Sween was at commentating.

BRIIIIIINNNNAAAAAAAA
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Fro77 wrote:When JLV changed the whoops from 2012 to 2013, I thought they were the hardest things ever
Oh my god yes, just when I almost got a hang of the old ones, I had to suck again.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Garasaki.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Random Hero.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

DRS
Me being fast
Luiz Dalvi
Sweden and his bed
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

If we're on that note... Xfire, Giopanda, Ballfalsky.., Voutare! DJD, DDMX and DJ! Oh, such times...
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Jaden Yuki, Siemenlinko. Pre-2014 was literally the best
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Sweden and his bed
:lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.