Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by BradyS21 »

tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yay! Just like old times poking at you snowflake millennial kids.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

BradyS21 wrote:Image
Haha doge! Haven't seen him in forever.
TeamHavocRacing

Does Jones still have to have JLV approve his post before they go up? He was an incredible fuck-up who couldn't stay out of trouble, yet with immense talent and belly.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Does Jones still have to have JLV approve his post before they go up? He was an incredible fuck-up who couldn't stay out of trouble, yet with immense talent and belly.
Nah, but does ur fam know u argue with 12 year old boys on the internet daily?
only one to win something real from the game!
TeamHavocRacing

Yes. I wondered when you'd reveal your age.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Yes. I wondered when you'd reveal your age.

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Jones221 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Does Jones still have to have JLV approve his post before they go up? He was an incredible fuck-up who couldn't stay out of trouble, yet with immense talent and belly.
Nah, but does ur fam know u argue with 12 year old boys on the internet daily?
Hey. If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself. Anyway we've been here so long the 12 year old kids are all grown up with their own kids now.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Still wonder what happened to Goardy and yomo195

I remember the days on MSN where you had a timer to set a demo and then we would splice them together and watch the results.. :lol:

You aren't far off JLV, I started playing when I was 15. I still visit the forums to see how it's tracking and I am 26 now :roll:
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:...12 year old kids are all grown up with their own kids now.
Indeed! It looks like Jones has a wife and kids now. He was posting pictures of his station wagon. :oops:
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
jlv wrote:...12 year old kids are all grown up with their own kids now.
Indeed! It looks like Jones has a wife and kids now. He was posting pictures of his station wagon. :oops:
pull out game stronger than that boys got a lot more life to live
only one to win something real from the game!
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

tyskorn wrote:
DJ99X wrote:
tyskorn wrote:Garasaki.
He had a pretty unique style of making tracks
He was a creative guy. I wonder what he's up to.
I have a bunch of kids, career, ex wife, that sorta stuff. Just getting back into riding after a 13 year layoff - with my kids.

I get the itch to play this game occasionally. In fact, I'm so damn hard wired for this stuff I still know I have an unfinished track project that was pretty close to done that I could pick back up :roll: :lol:

And I know what track I had at about 10% that I'd start on after that :cry:

Probably fortunately for me, I don't really have a computer that would work.

Nice to see some familiar names still around. And yeah, I'd love to know what happened to Goardy.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Garasaki wrote:
tyskorn wrote:
DJ99X wrote:
He had a pretty unique style of making tracks
He was a creative guy. I wonder what he's up to.
I have a bunch of kids, career, ex wife, that sorta stuff. Just getting back into riding after a 13 year layoff - with my kids.

I get the itch to play this game occasionally. In fact, I'm so damn hard wired for this stuff I still know I have an unfinished track project that was pretty close to done that I could pick back up :roll: :lol:

And I know what track I had at about 10% that I'd start on after that :cry:

Probably fortunately for me, I don't really have a computer that would work.

Nice to see some familiar names still around. And yeah, I'd love to know what happened to Goardy.
You made tracks for MvA as well, right?
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Yeah and MCM2.

I started playing Rainbow MX games in 1998, in my freshman year of college. I turn 40 in less than 6 months :lol:
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

This thread is some serious throwback, love it. Agree with everything said so far. Remember when we first got multiplayer and said goodbye to demo racing. Mikey, DJ, and goardy teaching is all Australian slang. Crazy how many advances in the game after 13 or so years. No object collision was another crazy thing. Remember trying to make FMX ramps as soon a collisions were introduced and the spheres created all sorts of really odd behavior. Good times and a lot of great people along the way! Still have some Australian currency after meeting up with Mikey and mittocs at the ‘10 MXON in Colorado. Mittocs was the original G.O.A.T too if I’m remembering right. We all thought we were fast back then. Ha!