Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by tyskorn »

DJ99X wrote:
tyskorn wrote:Garasaki.
He had a pretty unique style of making tracks
He was a creative guy. I wonder what he's up to.
DJ99X

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Post by DJ99X »

rmitch524 wrote:How has nobody brought up Die996? Never a dull moment with that guy. :lol:
Jesus Christ he was bad. OG troll was Kyler Hawkey though
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

"Setupgate" when "accusations of performance-enhancing macros we're flying" after Recrair was getting all the holeshots. Now you have to be stopped in order to change setups. JLV has my favorite quotes and Leclair is second. DJ has quite a few classics for third.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

When people in warmup gates would drop like 2 seconds before the people in the race
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

First ever 40 man gate, and people these days complain about the bike sound :lol:

In order to be pro back in the days you had to ride much different than you do now, so it was really helpful to have Butler with his instructional videos

And of course the video that kind of recaps my favorite area of this game (08-09)

- Back when it was common to comment "Good race" and "Congrats "insert name"" on just regular elsinore servers
- Riding fast dynos wasn't important
- If you crashed with another rider, you wouldn't get cursed on
- Me running #666 as a silent protest for Sweens numbersystem instead of my regular 02 :lol:
- JLVs track contest with races on
- 7:51 in the video. If you ever wanted to race the top racers you had to race the french MXF series with guys as MXF_Cobra, MXF_ATOC, MXF_Rider and MXF_Popopski and keyboard riders such as Kawasakiz and Frederick
- Winning that Knockoutrace at Fort Winton is still my biggest achievement here even though I was the first ever GP champ in 2010 8)

- And of course Frederiks pink rims
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

KaseoDip wrote:When people in warmup gates would drop like 2 seconds before the people in the race
"Hey let me know when the gate drops so I can time it" :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Lil Puma was the forum gangsta for a while too hehe.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Joe Sawler's pro only servers for qualifying
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

2 timed qualifying sessions
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I feel like i grew up on this game lol spent way too much time playing for a while. I dont think I saw mention of MXOT. or good ol Bona..

Team Luiz - Elitist group of Sim forsure. Best Models, best skins, cool creators. Anyone still in contact with Luiz??

Xfire in general had so many references, OG5: Pinned, Mittocs, Blitz, Jack984, Myself. BOX RACERS. 30 Minute Track comps resulting in Meme Maps of mikey and me being fat kids. MSN being the place everyone chatted. DXB Honda. Team Barry being just Taylor and Adam.
rideblue56 wrote:When MCMFactory dudes got pissed about mxsim stuff getting posted there.
MCM, MVA, REV mods oops to all. It was fun while it lasted.
tyskorn wrote:Random Hero.
Also wonder about him, probably driving a low car by now.

Elsinore Servers being primary servers for daily racing, how i found a lot of friends from Unleashed/Untamed on here.
only one to win something real from the game!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Teamwhipstylefunland. Playing king of the hill and having everyone launching the berm trying to knock people off the top. :lol:
JT402
Team: Privateer

Post by JT402 »

"Fuck you spongebob, go back to your pineapple and get the fuck of the track!"
Some animal's are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night, it's only you can't... 'cause its night...
TeamHavocRacing

Remember when...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Oh, I had almoat forgot about "you need the model for that skin" causing all the grey skins lol.
TeamHavocRacing

I'm afraid I had selected that skin, tires and gear intentionally. :oops: