Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby BradyS21 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Image
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Yay! Just like old times poking at you snowflake millennial kids.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7608
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:39 pm

BradyS21 wrote:Image

Haha doge! Haven't seen him in forever.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:42 pm

Does Jones still have to have JLV approve his post before they go up? He was an incredible fuck-up who couldn't stay out of trouble, yet with immense talent and belly.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

User avatar
Jones221
Posts: 5239
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Location: California

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Jones221 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Does Jones still have to have JLV approve his post before they go up? He was an incredible fuck-up who couldn't stay out of trouble, yet with immense talent and belly.

Nah, but does ur fam know u argue with 12 year old boys on the internet daily?
only one to win something real from the game!

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Yes. I wondered when you'd reveal your age.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17748
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Ddavis » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:43 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Yes. I wondered when you'd reveal your age.



Image
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13724
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby jlv » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:32 am

Jones221 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Does Jones still have to have JLV approve his post before they go up? He was an incredible fuck-up who couldn't stay out of trouble, yet with immense talent and belly.

Nah, but does ur fam know u argue with 12 year old boys on the internet daily?

Hey. If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself. Anyway we've been here so long the 12 year old kids are all grown up with their own kids now.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

stocksy129
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Australia, VIC

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby stocksy129 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:09 am

Still wonder what happened to Goardy and yomo195

I remember the days on MSN where you had a timer to set a demo and then we would splice them together and watch the results.. :lol:

You aren't far off JLV, I started playing when I was 15. I still visit the forums to see how it's tracking and I am 26 now :roll:

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm

jlv wrote:...12 year old kids are all grown up with their own kids now.

Indeed! It looks like Jones has a wife and kids now. He was posting pictures of his station wagon. :oops:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

User avatar
Jones221
Posts: 5239
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Location: California

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Jones221 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:36 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
jlv wrote:...12 year old kids are all grown up with their own kids now.

Indeed! It looks like Jones has a wife and kids now. He was posting pictures of his station wagon. :oops:

pull out game stronger than that boys got a lot more life to live
only one to win something real from the game!

Garasaki
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Garasaki » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:36 pm

tyskorn wrote:
DJ99X wrote:
tyskorn wrote:Garasaki.


He had a pretty unique style of making tracks

He was a creative guy. I wonder what he's up to.


I have a bunch of kids, career, ex wife, that sorta stuff. Just getting back into riding after a 13 year layoff - with my kids.

I get the itch to play this game occasionally. In fact, I'm so damn hard wired for this stuff I still know I have an unfinished track project that was pretty close to done that I could pick back up :roll: :lol:

And I know what track I had at about 10% that I'd start on after that :cry:

Probably fortunately for me, I don't really have a computer that would work.

Nice to see some familiar names still around. And yeah, I'd love to know what happened to Goardy.
Image

DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17748
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Ddavis » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:02 am

Garasaki wrote:
tyskorn wrote:
DJ99X wrote:
He had a pretty unique style of making tracks

He was a creative guy. I wonder what he's up to.


I have a bunch of kids, career, ex wife, that sorta stuff. Just getting back into riding after a 13 year layoff - with my kids.

I get the itch to play this game occasionally. In fact, I'm so damn hard wired for this stuff I still know I have an unfinished track project that was pretty close to done that I could pick back up :roll: :lol:

And I know what track I had at about 10% that I'd start on after that :cry:

Probably fortunately for me, I don't really have a computer that would work.

Nice to see some familiar names still around. And yeah, I'd love to know what happened to Goardy.


You made tracks for MvA as well, right?
Image

Garasaki
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby Garasaki » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:39 am

Yeah and MCM2.

I started playing Rainbow MX games in 1998, in my freshman year of college. I turn 40 in less than 6 months :lol:
Image

DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.

ddmx
Posts: 5289
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:36 pm
Location: Midland MI

Re: Post your old quotes, references, memories etc that new players won't understand

Postby ddmx » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:55 am

This thread is some serious throwback, love it. Agree with everything said so far. Remember when we first got multiplayer and said goodbye to demo racing. Mikey, DJ, and goardy teaching is all Australian slang. Crazy how many advances in the game after 13 or so years. No object collision was another crazy thing. Remember trying to make FMX ramps as soon a collisions were introduced and the spheres created all sorts of really odd behavior. Good times and a lot of great people along the way! Still have some Australian currency after meeting up with Mikey and mittocs at the ‘10 MXON in Colorado. Mittocs was the original G.O.A.T too if I’m remembering right. We all thought we were fast back then. Ha!
The MXS 1%


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests