Who believes in God?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MOTOZ293
Team: Madcape

Re: Who believes in God?

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:19 pm

James_122 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:We all like motocross that’s why we play this game. No need to bring a religious discussion to the forums. They make bible study (or whatever you people do) for this shit

We have a non believer over here. If it wasn't for god, you wouldn't be here.

I know you James and this is one of the only times I can’t tell if you’re meming rn

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Postby James_122 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:15 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:
James_122 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:We all like motocross that’s why we play this game. No need to bring a religious discussion to the forums. They make bible study (or whatever you people do) for this shit

I know you James and this is one of the only times I can’t tell if you’re meming rn

100% serious

MOTOZ293

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:35 am

James_122 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
James_122 wrote:

100% serious

Then I'll respond serious. I dont believe in religion. Here's all I will say bc I dont like talking/arguing with people about my own opinion/belief. Greek mythology was created at a time where they didnt know anything about the world. That is where there are so many gods that explain damn near everything. Now there are religions that their main focus is what happens after you die. Why you ask? Bc thats what the majority of people in the world fear.there are other reasons. sidenote i think they are cults but that is something I'd rather talk about in private

James_122

Postby James_122 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:42 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:
James_122 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:I know you James and this is one of the only times I can’t tell if you’re meming rn

100% serious

Then I'll respond serious. I dont believe in religion. Here's all I will say bc I dont like talking/arguing with people about my own opinion/belief. Greek mythology was created at a time where they didnt know anything about the world. That is where there are so many gods that explain damn near everything. Now there are religions that their main focus is what happens after you die. Why you ask? Bc thats what the majority of people in the world fear.there are other reasons. sidenote i think they are cults but that is something I'd rather talk about in private

Lol.... do some research. Check the facts

JettWisdom

Postby JettWisdom » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:09 am

James_122 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
James_122 wrote:
100% serious

He did his own research and came to his conclusion. Just because he doesn't believe what you do doesn't mean hes wrong.

MOTOZ293

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:26 am

JettWisdom wrote:
James_122 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Then I'll respond serious. I dont believe in religion. Here's all I will say bc I dont like talking/arguing with people about my own opinion/belief. Greek mythology was created at a time where they didnt know anything about the world. That is where there are so many gods that explain damn near everything. Now there are religions that their main focus is what happens after you die. Why you ask? Bc thats what the majority of people in the world fear.there are other reasons. sidenote i think they are cults but that is something I'd rather talk about in private

He did his own research and came to his conclusion. Just because he doesn't believe what you do doesn't mean hes wrong.

he proves why talking about religion is stupid. People people care too much and want you to conform to their beliefs. I mean like why do people care so much? Fuck it i can die tomorrow. Ive had a dope ass life, have good morals, treated people right. Dont need "God" to help me do that. Shits fucked

James_122

Postby James_122 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:39 am

You were placed here. You didn’t magically appear....

DBRider251
Team: LCQ Studios

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:40 am

I don't believe that the world will end in any of our lifetimes. I think it's a belief that old religion preached to scare people into being "better Christians." They preached a rapture culture where God will take the good people off the Earth, leave the middle and bad, and separate the wheat from the tares. I, personally, don't believe in that theology. They preach this off Matthew 24:40-41 where it says "40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left." Nowhere does it ever say that the righteous will be taken. I believe the righteous will be left.

I hate religion. Religion is what makes people that believe in God seem like assholes who are damning people to hell for mistakes they make in their life. Religion is dumb.

I 100% believe in God. I just can't see how anyone with a deep understanding of science can not believe in God. Every action that the universe produces points to a divine creator.
Albert Einstein wrote:“The more I study science, the more I believe in God.”

Paul Davies wrote:“It may seem bizarre, but in my opinion science offers a surer path to God than religion.”

MOTOZ293

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:50 am

James_122 wrote:You were placed here. You didn’t magically appear....

ever heard of adaptations?

DBRider251

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:56 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:

Adaptations...
to

James_122

Postby James_122 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:59 am

Yeah, cause showing me speckle of dust is really making your point....

MOTOZ293

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:19 am

DBRider251 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:

Adaptations...
to

watch videos of sephen hawking (one of the smartest people to ever live) explain why there is no god and how the universe was created. dont have a biased opinion and be open to it. Then get back to me

James_122

Postby James_122 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:47 am

DBRider251

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:49 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:

This is the video I watched. Was this one okay?

christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Postby christianjonse » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:18 am

DBRider251 wrote:I don't believe that the world will end in any of our lifetimes. I think it's a belief that old religion preached to scare people into being "better Christians." They preached a rapture culture where God will take the good people off the Earth, leave the middle and bad, and separate the wheat from the tares. I, personally, don't believe in that theology. They preach this off Matthew 24:40-41 where it says "40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left." Nowhere does it ever say that the righteous will be taken. I believe the righteous will be left.

I hate religion. Religion is what makes people that believe in God seem like assholes who are damning people to hell for mistakes they make in their life. Religion is dumb.

I 100% believe in God. I just can't see how anyone with a deep understanding of science can not believe in God. Every action that the universe produces points to a divine creator.
Albert Einstein wrote:“The more I study science, the more I believe in God.”

Paul Davies wrote:“It may seem bizarre, but in my opinion science offers a surer path to God than religion.”
but God did say after 2.000 years he will come back again and take his children and make world new. His children as in us.

Return to “Off Topic”