Who believes in God?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Who believes in God?

Post by 808 »

God never gave any dates or times for when he'd come back, it could happen 2,000 years from now, nowhere in the bible does it state "in 2,000 years im comin back"
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I like to think everything is just as it's portrayed in Lucifer.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

christianjonse wrote:but God did say after 2.000 years he will come back again
No it doesn't buddy... Matthew 24:36 - "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Haha Well this turned out way better then I had hoped for. Bye for now.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Zoa got lured in so hard.
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:baited
you just got meme'd on there guy. holy shit.
wocky slush
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

tyskorn wrote:I like to think everything is just as it's portrayed in Lucifer.
Very good show can’t wait for season 4 on Netflix
DBRider251 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: This is the video I watched. Was this one okay?
Very good video for explaining the Big Bang theory. That clip is from a movie where Stephen hawking explains the history of us.
But a problem I see with religion is that if you don’t believe in it than you’re wrong. If someone finds out you’re aethiest (or at least in my personal experience) they tell you how wrong you are, that you need to go to church, then when I say I grew up going to church, then they tell me I have to find the right church. Now how does that last one make sense? Don’t they all teach the same things just with a different presentation? When I was about 13-14 years old I saw how the Bible was very contradictory, and far fetched. I’m not going to try to prove why you shouldn’t believe. Bc if that’s what makes you happy and content with your life more power to you. I just wish people would respect that not everyone has to believe in a higher power to worry about where they go after they die. Bc I don’t give a fuck what happens
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: Very good video for explaining the Big Bang theory. That clip is from a movie where Stephen hawking explains the history of us.
But a problem I see with religion is that if you don’t believe in it than you’re wrong. If someone finds out you’re aethiest (or at least in my personal experience) they tell you how wrong you are, that you need to go to church, then when I say I grew up going to church, then they tell me I have to find the right church. Now how does that last one make sense? Don’t they all teach the same things just with a different presentation? When I was about 13-14 years old I saw how the Bible was very contradictory, and far fetched. I’m not going to try to prove why you shouldn’t believe. Bc if that’s what makes you happy and content with your life more power to you. I just wish people would respect that not everyone has to believe in a higher power to worry about where they go after they die. Bc I don’t give a fuck what happens
I'm not going to argue with you that religion is stupid. I agree 100%. Religion is what is ruining the church.
then when I say I grew up going to church, then they tell me I have to find the right church. Now how does that last one make sense? Don’t they all teach the same things just with a different presentation?
Yes, but no. Some churches are more worried about politics within the body or gossip to preach what needs to be preached. I 100% believe there can be a wrong church to go to. I went to a church that made me stray to being more agnostic before I found my current church. Now I have a deeper understanding and that brought me a stronger faith in my Savior.

I won't try to will you into believing either, but I do want to say that you have a lot of faith believing in the BBT. I, personally, can't believe in it. Even when it is explained all the way down to minute details. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Lastly, the thing with the people not respecting your opinion is because it's mainly the older generation that still has and teaches the "save as many souls as you can" mentality. I was taught that. I see how wrong it is now, because you can't make someone believe in something. That only creates rebellion. Present your side, have a healthy debate, move on. If I scream at you that you're wrong, how is that helping my cause? You're not going to want to be a part of that. No one would.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

DBRider251 wrote: Lastly, the thing with the people not respecting your opinion is because it's mainly the older generation that still has and teaches the "save as many souls as you can" mentality. I was taught that.
Yes there were some from the older generations, but mainly when kids from my high school found out it was like the world just fucking exploded. A few treated me different. I'm like HELLO? im the exact same person i was 45 seconds ago beofre you found out I dont follow jesus on twitter (small joke) TO me its just a group of people manipulating and controlling the weaker minds to spread a message they want to spread. Which is where my cult idea comes from
James_122

Post by James_122 »

If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
hahaha im crying rn
m121c

Post by m121c »

Choosing to not believe in something, is in itself a belief, its a skeptic belief.

Also, science and faith are different things.. Many important intellectuals and scientists in history had a belief system, for many it was christianity.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

m121c wrote:Choosing to not believe in something, is in itself a belief, its a skeptic belief.

Also, science and faith are different things.. Many important intellectuals and scientists in history had a belief system, for many it was christianity.
Oh shut up
m121c

Post by m121c »

James_122 wrote:
m121c wrote:Choosing to not believe in something, is in itself a belief, its a skeptic belief.

Oh shut up
You need Jesus young man.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I don’t believe that any God or higher being brought me down to this planet. I’d believe in life being a simulation before I believed in God.