Who believes in God?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Who believes in God?

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:72 virgins?
I hear if you say this into the mirror 3 times in a row, Vanderlee will appear.
What do I say to make you appear?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:I hear if you say this into the mirror 3 times in a row...
"You fucking kids and your millenial, snowflake crap!"
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:What do I say to make you appear?
Nothing WalMart. You can't drop your prices low enough for me to be interested.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:What do I say to make you appear?
Nothing WalMart. You can't drop your prices low enough for me to be interested.
Thought it be something like 400lb bitches looking for willing men, but that wasn't it then.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:I hear if you say this into the mirror 3 times in a row...
"You fucking kids and your millenial, snowflake crap!"
Yes I know how to summon you :lol: Matt's a bit trickier :lol:
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

when I came out my mothers womb, the doctors said, wow, that child has a gift, 'that is the largest penis i have ever seen on a baby' it was at that moment, I knew, God is real and blessed me. To this day, my penis has remained very large which is why i believe
m121c

Post by m121c »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Racers52 wrote:I feel like inserting a poll on the original post would have helped establish some demographics.
Im surprised were having civil discussions. Thought this would be a lot worse
I know discussion, and this wasn’t it super chief. Wouldn’t really call it civil either but I guess I’ve read worse.

Closemindedness can go both ways...

Oh and Havoc, I hope Trump being our President isn’t as detrimental to your psychosis and well being as it seems, christ it must be annoying trying to hold a conversation without hearing his name come out of your mouth.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Trump 2020 build that wall
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

808 wrote:Trump 2020 build that wall
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

m121c wrote:Oh and Havoc, I hope Trump being our President isn’t as detrimental to your psychosis and well being as it seems, christ it must be annoying trying to hold a conversation without hearing his name come out of your mouth.
Looks like I struck a nerve. Jimmy Russell. Channel 2 News.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Here’s my stance. I was raised in a family that went to church every weekend and it is something I truly believe in. I still go to church and even play guitar in the worship team at my church and at my school. I choose to believe because there are people that I want to see again one day and it’s just sad for me to think that nothing happens when we die.

I have studied all things biology for the last 7.5 years and am going to be studying it for another 4.5 years. It is extremely hard to dismiss theories of evolution as there are so many genetically similar organisms out there. There are theories that life came from hydrothermal vents deep in the ocean and I just cannot simply wrap my head around the thought of us coming for a single cellular organism and evolving to who we are today. Is it possible we came from a single cell? Yes, but the number of mutations and things that would have to happen to be able to derive such a complex, multicellular organism as humans is just mind boggling.

I do think that “religion” is kind of culty. I believe that we are here to do good to those we love and do good to those we think may not deserve it. That is the way I choose to live and I think it’s better to believe in a God and nothing happen when we die versus not believing and then be wrong.

Just do good, people.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Ddavis wrote:Anyone here old enough to remember 2012 or did you not have your parents permission to use the internet at that time? :wink:
This made me laugh because I remember that day the world was supposed to end in 2012, I was in a sim server with some friends and we were asking people if the world was ending where they were living :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

KaseoDip wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Anyone here old enough to remember 2012 or did you not have your parents permission to use the internet at that time? :wink:
This made me laugh because I remember that day the world was supposed to end in 2012, I was in a sim server with some friends and we were asking people if the world was ending where they were living :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was laying in my bed scared shitless hoping someone would hop into this chat.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

m121c wrote:I know discussion, and this wasn’t it super chief. Wouldn’t really call it civil either but I guess I’ve read worse.
It was civil while me and Zoa were discussing. I actually enjoyed hearing Zoa’s perspective on the issue. Thank you Zoa, by the way. I’m glad you handled a conversation well.

It’s the “wizard in the sky” idiots that ruin it. They can’t have a rational discussion because they feel like they have to disprove a God. If they can’t, they belittle you.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

DBRider251 wrote: It was civil while me and Zoa were discussing. I actually enjoyed hearing Zoa’s perspective on the issue. Thank you Zoa, by the way. I’m glad you handled a conversation well.
No probelm, there a certain topics that name calling and shit dont work. Especially religion. If you have a civil conversation people will actually listen to your side of the story rather than skim and call you an idiot
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

If the Earth is round I don’t want to live on it.