Who believes in God?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Who believes in God?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks Mikey. I forgot to mention faith healing. You know, most of the reason why the measles and other diseases that were almost completely eradicated by vaccines are coming back. Well, that and the other idiots that listen to people like Jenny McCarthy about vaccines causing autism.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Thanks Mikey. I forgot to mention faith healing. You know, most of the reason why the measles and other diseases that were almost completely eradicated by vaccines are coming back. Well, that and the other idiots that listen to people like Jenny McCarthy about vaccines causing autism.
i just love how a famous person says some dumb shit off the top of their head and people follow like its legislature
TeamHavocRacing

MOTOZ293 wrote:....person says some dumb shit off the top of their head and people follow like its legislature
...or scripture?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:....person says some dumb shit off the top of their head and people follow like its legislature
...or scripture?
was gonna make the joke, but i felt it was too easy
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I feel like inserting a poll on the original post would have helped establish some demographics.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Racers52 wrote:I feel like inserting a poll on the original post would have helped establish some demographics.
Im surprised were having civil discussions. Thought this would be a lot worse
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

The amount of progress being made here is insane. Great job once again MXSim community !
TeamHavocRacing

Remember when you discovered Santa and the Easter bunny were lies? Just created for behavior modification. When are your parents going to tell you about God? Too big of a letdown? I mean, presents and candy can be easily purchased, but eternal life? Reunited with Ol' Yeller? 72 virgins? Fire and brimstone for unrepentant simners? Sounds nice, but shouldn't that be a phase you grow out of after you learned the lessons that the allegory in the tales of the Bible teach?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Remember when you discovered Santa and the Easter bunny were lies?
Hold the FUCK up!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:72 virgins?
I hear if you say this into the mirror 3 times in a row, Vanderlee will appear.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Lol K havoc. We'll leave it at agree to disagree. I'm done arguing with you. It gets nowhere.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

The lead paleoanthropoligist for the Smithsonian is a 64yr old Protestant who still sings in his choir. Ain't that the limit? Is a Protestant going to burn in hell because your God is better than his and didn't come from no monkey? How many wars have been started because of that? Remember the Spanish Inquisition? Nobody suspected it!
TeamHavocRacing

DBRider251 wrote:Lol K havoc. I'm done arguing with you.
C'mon dude! You just got me in stride. Honestly I was phone kb'ing that whole spiel as you posted that. Only now am I at my actual keyboard! All right then. I'll admit, I prayed to "The Lord of Nature" as a child for various things, but remain a man of science. I'll finish with what another worshiper who believes WAYYYYYYYY more than you do and who is WAYYYYYY more dedicated to his God would say if he met you. God is Great! Amen.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:God is Great! Amen.
well as that one country song that sounds like every other country song says. God is great, beer is good, people are crazy
TeamHavocRacing

We haven't even touched on football in the UK! God help them all!