my pc sucks???

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Eat_Dirt

my pc sucks???

Post by Eat_Dirt »

what can i do to make it handle the game better i mean like i can't handle more than 2 riders with low resolution.. so what can i do???
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: my pc sucks???

Post by jlv »

Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers and that they're working correctly. If you want advice on what upgrades to buy I'd have to know more about your system.
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

i have windows xp... what else do u need to know???
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

LOL

He means what sort of computer do you have. Like motherboard, graphics card etc

How old is your computer
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

awww crap well hears where those brains would come in handy i'll get back to ya as soon as i can figure it out...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Go Control Panel > System. Then go to the Hardware tab, then go to Device Manager.

Post what it says under - Display Adapters, Processors, Computer (I think thats all).
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

or, just change ur settings on mxsimulator, turn the graphics down
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

compaq

Intel(R) Celeron(TM) CPU
1300MHz
1.29GHz, 384MB of RAM

this is what the system has with no crap on it tho....
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Well, there's your problem. Celeron is so shit for games, and the fact it has 1.3Ghz doesn't help. 384 MB of RAM is not enough, and if it doesn't have a graphics card, the computer has no chance.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

here's my specs, do a little comparison:
amd 64 6000+ 3.2 ghz
4 gb ram
8800gt overclocked
vista

i can only run 30 riders smooth on new tracks with hi def models, but on a track like one of the originals with all stock models i can get 40.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well i understand y i can only run 12 =)

Computer: ACPI Uniprocessor PC
Display Adapters: Ati radeon 9550 w/ 256gb im thinking...
Processor: Itenl Pentium 4 CPU 2.00GHz
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

DJ wrote:Well, there's your problem. Celeron is so shit for games, and the fact it has 1.3Ghz doesn't help. 384 MB of RAM is not enough, and if it doesn't have a graphics card, the computer has no chance.
I know it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do i do to help it????? i also have the laptop which is worse.... i should prolly use the desktop for the game.... whaty do i upgrade to run the game better right now i have the graphix turned dow with like 3 riders its horrible...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

hit ctrl shift esc and close down all unnecessary processes before starting the game. i would buy ram and a new graphics card. your going to need a processor though too. before i buy that stuff i would buy a new computer.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You don't say what video card you have, but the CPU is slow and you could use more memory. If you can get it up to 2000MHz and 512MB it would help a lot. But I doubt it would be worth putting the money into an old system like that. You'd probably better off gettting an $300 e-machine and a $40 video card.
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

my laptop has a 2.00GHz processer and only 192MB of RAM.... if i upgrade the RAM,how well would it handle the game????