2019 F1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

2019 F1

Post by Pumaxcs »

It was yesterday and still no mention.

I'm looking forward to this season because the lap point that I didn't think would mean much apparently means a ton to the drivers. Hearing them all start working strategies around it towards the end shows that even on a boring race with gaps everywhere there is something to watch between them. Speaking of strategy, Ferrari back at it again with no heckin' clue what they are doing. Those Merc's looked scary and if that's all they have to offer it will be a long season for those in red.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
nickuzick

Re: 2019 F1

Post by nickuzick »

Everyone knew Merc was hiding something, however the Melbourne track is super unique so it won't be like that necessarily all season, especial when both teams have nearly opposite aero concepts
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

So bummed for Leclerc, he was the best today..
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I was all for the Ricciardo move to Renault, but its going to suck to see him fight for 8th - 12th or DNF every race for the next two years.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Didn't he move to them because Red Bull had equipment issues? First two rounds DNF has got to be quite a bitter taste.

I can't believe Ferarri. Once again Vettel takes himself out then Leclerc had it gift wrapped to him but then the engine failure nearly cost him a podium and Merc once again got 1 and 2 finish. Its fun to see McLaren back in it somewhat though, seems just a tick off from Red Bull. Sainz was running well and Lando has been impressive. Racing overall has been really good so far so I'm looking forward to it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
RFX_corentin_12

Ferrari need to kick Vettel at the end of the season, they cant continue with him, he make so much mistakes, they cant win a championship with him, if i was Ferrari instead of kicking Kimi last year i would've kick Vettel to take Lecler and get Kimi/Leclerc in the team
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Didn't he move to them because Red Bull had equipment issues? First two rounds DNF has got to be quite a bitter taste.

I can't believe Ferarri. Once again Vettel takes himself out then Leclerc had it gift wrapped to him but then the engine failure nearly cost him a podium and Merc once again got 1 and 2 finish. Its fun to see McLaren back in it somewhat though, seems just a tick off from Red Bull. Sainz was running well and Lando has been impressive. Racing overall has been really good so far so I'm looking forward to it.
Red Bull was putting a lot into Verstappen and he had a run of bad luck. They were also moving to Honda engines so there was some doubt there. Him going to Renault is a long term play. Better to actually team up with a manufacturer and have some input on direction so I didn’t hate the move. But it sucks watching your guy dnf so often the last two years. At least last year he had the possibility of winning. This year it won’t happen.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

God Dammit.
RFX_corentin_12

Vettel is complete trash. Ask to pass Leclerc then going slow and doing whit with some lock wheel and shit.. Ruin Charles race
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

That one was tough to watch. Two stop strategies but gaps not really allowing anything exciting. Ferrari back at it again too :lol:
MXS Cares
RFX_corentin_12

Pumaxcs wrote:That one was tough to watch. Two stop strategies but gaps not really allowing anything exciting. Ferrari back at it again too :lol:
Ferrari ruin themselves by doing a strategy for a driver who are more slower than his teammates.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Its still early in the season but my fear for Vettel is he will try to hard to remind Ferrari of his #1 spot and abuse the power too soon. All these calls of "I'm quicker make him move" and then he does what he did today you wonder if the team will let Charles run a little more free.
MXS Cares
RFX_corentin_12

Charles gonna run free by himself pretty soon if they keep doing this, he's not gonna let by Seb all races, especially if he's faster
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

At least the championship is close this year. Sucks its between one team though. Considering the track and what happened in Qualifying and Practice I was surprised how smooth the race went.
MXS Cares
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Pumaxcs wrote:At least the championship is close this year. Sucks its between one team though. Considering the track and what happened in Qualifying and Practice I was surprised how smooth the race went.
Even though i don't like him, I was really hoping that with Red Bull going to Honda engines, Verstappen would be able to consistently challenge the top 2 teams for wins. Looking like it will be a run away season with the occasional Vettel win, and a rare Verstappen/Leclerc win.