2019 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2019 MX Discussion

Post by DBRider251 »

Didn’t someone in here ask why people had Justin Cooper so high this year?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I also said that Ken's sickness would make him retire before Red Bud it was a weird start, ok.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Was a really good race, although my 2 favourite riders won so I might be biased. Sucks that Covington wasn’t a factor but today he didn’t deserve to be. Anderson, WTF? Where did that come from? I don’t think Kroc can keep it up all summer but it should be a good season either way.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

I think some people forget that Anderson is actually fast outdoors. He won an MXoN moto before he got the shaft and got landed on. Don’t think he’s been the same since and he’s finally getting back to himself
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

DBRider251 wrote:Didn’t someone in here ask why people had Justin Cooper so high this year?
Cooper is obviously one of the 3 contenders with AC and Ferrandis this year, did really good last year and feel like is coming even more ready this year
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Didn’t someone in here ask why people had Justin Cooper so high this year?
Cooper is obviously one of the 3 contenders with AC and Ferrandis this year, did really good last year and feel like is coming even more ready this year
Oh, no doubt. Kid is absolutely insane outdoors. I love watching him ride
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Personally I feel like Cooper is still too young and inexperienced to contend for the title although he’s definitely gonna do good this year. Lawerence needs a good start for us to see what he’s got in the tank. Ferrandis better figure out starts or else he’s gonna be playing catch-up all year. Bummed for A-Mart.

What happened to Tomac m1? Expected him to make a strong charge to the front but he was just meh. At least he redeemed himself in m2. Expected more out of Baggett also, although last year he had pretty much the same lack-luster performance. Kinda expected Anderson to come out swinging, probably feels like he has something to prove. Didn’t expect Kenny to do as well as he did but I’m stoked to see him riding so well.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Personally I feel like Cooper is still too young and inexperienced to contend for the title although he’s definitely gonna do good this year.
Yeah, he definitely needs to win some type of major title before he can be experienced enough to compete for a major title...
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

James_122 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Personally I feel like Cooper is still too young and inexperienced to contend for the title although he’s definitely gonna do good this year.
Yeah, he definitely needs to win some type of major title before he can be experienced enough to compete for a major title...
I meant Justin Cooper yah doofus
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Talk about an exciting set of motos :shock:
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

AHeckman2 wrote:Talk about an exciting set of motos :shock:
A track I thought looked really boring and that the riders said was hard to pass on sure provided some outstanding racing.
  • Ken is looking better than we all thought he would.
    What the hell is up with Covington?
    Osborne is sneaky good.
    Hell yeah Fast Freddie making us Swedes proud.
    When will Hampshire actually perform to his ability?
    Baggett is looking way off the pace atm.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

I thought Hampshire was really impressive moto 1, I never heard what happened to him moto 2
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Really had high hopes about Pala, all of them were met! Fun to see Noren back on it :D
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

AWood wrote:
reddead422 wrote:450: kroc or bb4
250: ferrandis or lawrence
from what ive seen at pala lawrence is not that fast...
Their u guys have it to all who say lawrence isnt that fast, he came from 7th to 1st and straight up passed AC for the lead in m2, i think he was clearly the fastest 250 rider at pala. Unlucky that he had a little mistake their at the end, but i think he´ll def. be a title thread in outdoors next year after getting used to the US.