2019 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
nickuzick

Re: 2019 MX Discussion

Post by nickuzick »

Because it’s not supposed to be common knowledge, but someone let it slip to the media guys so anyone who listens to a Moto podcast knows already
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Just seen that. Cool, I guess now it’ll be Savatgy to Honda.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

DBRider251 wrote:Just seen that. Cool, I guess now it’ll be Savatgy to Honda.
Savatgy to JGR and could be Brayton to HRC.
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

Okay so who put the erode at like 25 for the motos today? Track looked brutal on TV and friends at the track claim it's even crazier in person.
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Roczen was unreal today. First moto pass on Tomac in the mechanics area was slick. Marv too with his quad-hop over the breaking bumps. A level of finesse we could only dream of.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Did I miss something, or is there a reason Roczen wasn’t picked for Team Germany? Just lackluster performances all summer or a bigger reason?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

DBRider251 wrote:Did I miss something, or is there a reason Roczen wasn’t picked for Team Germany? Just lackluster performances all summer or a bigger reason?
Probably his health problems, trying to rest and let his body heal.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Yeah he declined, he needs time off for his health
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

DBRider251 wrote:Did I miss something, or is there a reason Roczen wasn’t picked for Team Germany? Just lackluster performances all summer or a bigger reason?
Apparently trying to heal up, but I seriously don't believe a word he says anymore, especially after all the totally different things he's been telling american and german mx magazines over the years.
I am a subscriber of MXA and I sometimes lose my shit over the things he tells american magazines in articles which get almost only published in printed form.
© Motocross Action Magazine 2018
First of all, people in germany don't get married anymore? Bullshit. Second... no one here knows or has been informed that he's now a full US citizen :lol: ...and most important... there are literally millions of people in germany with dual citizenship, a close friend actually is both an american and german citizen :lol: It's been a well known secret that he was always trying to get the F outta germany and europe (he's from east germany so i don't even blame him for that haha), but to actually give up on your german citizenship and ultimatively f*ck over your home country is nothing but a disgrace, but what do you expect from someone who fucked over his dad so bad in the past, that he ultimatively moved back to germany where he now lives again in that old POS they call house (together with Ken's grandmother... His dad... who literally dedicated his whole life to Ken's career :roll:. I've actually been unsure about 2014/15/16 and why he didn't race the MXON... He said it was due to his Visa in the US, which said he wouldn't be allowed to leave the country, just kinda funny that he's been here in 2015 (around the time of the MXON) and still didn't race the MXON :lol:

All these guys are slowly pissing me off, it'd be totally fine if they said they just don't want to race the MXON to prepare for the MEC and to earn some big bucks, but to come up with some vague excuses just to make themselves look better in front of their fans is nothing but sad in my eyes.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

***oops DP
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Same rules for Canada, I had dual citizenship until I was 18 where I then became naturalized with the country I currently resided.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Does that mean Kenny can race for the U.S in the near future..?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

m121c wrote:Does that mean Kenny can race for the U.S in the near future..?
I believe so. Although I'm not so sure how people would take it considering that they've been freaking out at Kawasaki, saying some really dumb shit for not supporting taking their guys to MXdN. I can't imagine what some of the jackasses would do if they had a foreigner riding for them instead of an American