9/11

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

9/11

Post by christianjonse »

What was everyone doin when this tragedy happening? We remember who died that day. Enjoy every minute with your family like it’s your last. Hope everyone has a good day.
xDkristianxD
Team: yes

Re: 9/11

Post by xDkristianxD »

Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I was busy being not born
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jrife548 wrote:I was busy being not born
Figured this was the case for a lot of people. I was in school I guess. First year of school.. wasn't let to see any footage at the time is all I remember really.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Jrife548 wrote:I was busy being not born
Fuck I feel old now.

I came home from school, my brother was already watching the extra news, and I didn't made my homework. I was a 8 year boy. I was very impressed with what everything happend. And even this young age I realized I was watching history being made.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i was 2 prolly playing with dirtbike toys and watching scooby doo
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Never had much to say about 9/11 besides that our own government did it. The original footage shown on 9/11/2001 will never be shown again, you’ll never hear the actual demolition sound that came from the tv’s unless you go on YouTube and look up old footage. It’s just a shame that it happened to us and Bush let it happen. I’m ready for peoples opinions on this!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

137 wrote:Never had much to say about 9/11 besides that our own government did it. The original footage shown on 9/11/2001 will never be shown again, you’ll never hear the actual demolition sound that came from the tv’s unless you go on YouTube and look up old footage. It’s just a shame that it happened to us and Bush let it happen. I’m ready for peoples opinions on this!
100% agree. I dont see why people refuse to see or hear this side of the story. Buildings dont fall in that way unless set for demolition
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: 100% agree. I dont see why people refuse to see or hear this side of the story. Buildings dont fall in that way unless set for demolition
Dude the original footage showed news teams interviewing fire fighters and they were describing the “boom boom boom boom” sound, exactly how a demolition would sound, on top of pictures catching the lower levels exploding before the debris was coming down. I was actually reading up on some info like a year or 2 ago and came across this website that showed all the flight listings for that morning, I wanna say 1 or 2 of the planes that “hit” the towers actually never took off. I’ll try to dig that info up cause it blew my mind!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

137 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: 100% agree. I dont see why people refuse to see or hear this side of the story. Buildings dont fall in that way unless set for demolition
Dude the original footage showed news teams interviewing fire fighters and they were describing the “boom boom boom boom” sound, exactly how a demolition would sound, on top of pictures catching the lower levels exploding before the debris was coming down. I was actually reading up on some info like a year or 2 ago and came across this website that showed all the flight listings for that morning, I wanna say 1 or 2 of the planes that “hit” the towers actually never took off. I’ll try to dig that info up cause it blew my mind!
how much info our govt covers up and/or flips is insane. For example these Ecig deaths. So 6 people have died recently from vaping, which caused lung issues. Now they are wanting to ban all flavored ecig juice, and cigars. Come to find out it wasnt Ecigs at all, it was actually fake cannabis carts which were tampered with and had Vitamin E in them. Vitamin E when heated to the temp of vaporizing is very toxic. Why are there fake carts? Its because not all states are legal, so if youre in a state where its illegal (depending if you know where your guy gets them) you never know if its a real cart or if it came from a legal state. Solution? Make weed nationally legal so we dont have fakes out there killing people. Also if youre banning flavored vape juice, youre going to push these vape and cigar companies out of business. Not to mention most cigar companies are mom & pop companies who've been handed down for generations. Who does that leave? Big tobacco companies who are already not allowed making flavored products.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

[quote="137]
I wanna say 1 or 2 of the planes that “hit” the towers actually never took off. I’ll try to dig that info up cause it blew my mind![/quote]
How is there footage of the planes hitting the towers then? And what would our government have to gain by doing this?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

hvpmvp wrote:
137 wrote: I wanna say 1 or 2 of the planes that “hit” the towers actually never took off. I’ll try to dig that info up cause it blew my mind!
How is there footage of the planes hitting the towers then? And what would our government have to gain by doing this?
Pretty sure he means that instead of "Flight ab15xx", that never took off and instead "Planned attackplane 666xxx" took off.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Way to go again Christian, stirring shit up when you know exactly what will happen you fucking troll.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Post by christianjonse »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Way to go again Christian, stirring shit up when you know exactly what will happen you fucking troll.
Havoc stfu you I just wanted know what people’s opinions are. You racist peace of shit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

How in the fuck is that racist? You don't want opinions, you want to instigate shit. Every time.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.