9/11

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: 9/11

Post by christianjonse »

137 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Christian knows that some idiot who thinks they know about engineering like 137 is gonna spew bullshit all over the place. Fucking demolition charges? Stay in the burger worker business kid.
You got jokes old man, for your info I’m a machinists who probably makes more than you so sit down with that talk. Thank me for making your vehicle drivable buddy since I do work for Ford, Chrysler and GM. But you might own a Toyota or a Dodge. I know what I read and I know what I seen/heard on tv. Your oblivious to the fact that you didn’t see the firefighters talking on the news about hearing demolition charges. I’m sorry but buildings don’t just fall straight down like that, especially when they were built to withstand an impact of a 747.
and if the towers fell from a bomb? explain how the towers fell from the top level lol I mean if u have any proof that really happened please prove it. your completely brainwashed by other people's opinions kinda like flight 93 for example. Was that a "government" setup? did the government really wanna kill innocent people for no reason what's so ever?
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Buddy have you ever seen a demolition? The twin towers mirrored a demolition. Falling straight down. Look at pictures of the charges exploding early, I’m on my phone right now or else I’d post pictures, but it’s shocking that you never seen them.

https://images.app.goo.gl/NXEcXPDhLzQ4Kd5a6
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

137 wrote:Buddy have you ever seen a demolition? The twin towers mirrored a demolition. Falling straight down. Look at pictures of the charges exploding early, I’m on my phone right now or else I’d post pictures, but it’s shocking that you never seen them.

okay if that was the case why were over 3,000 people killed for no reason and what was the objective in this madness?
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

christianjonse wrote:
137 wrote:Buddy have you ever seen a demolition? The twin towers mirrored a demolition. Falling straight down. Look at pictures of the charges exploding early, I’m on my phone right now or else I’d post pictures, but it’s shocking that you never seen them.

okay if that was the case why were over 3,000 people killed for no reason and what was the objective in this madness?
probs to create havoc to distract us from something else they where doing that day that would have other wise been notice but wasn't because of these events maybe?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Regardless what you think, we should all be respectful to those who lost their lives that day, and their families.
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Racers52 wrote:Regardless what you think, we should all be respectful to those who lost their lives that day, and their families.
i was just being thoughtful and thought that people would be commenting respectful stuff instead of bashing the topic. I guess i trust people to much. never thought that it would create drama but boy was i wrong unfortunately.

Post by 137 »

What’s a bigger joke and what’s actually making me laugh is that you think the government actually cares about us..
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I'm not saying the government did 9/11, but back when I looked into it I was shocked at how much evidence suggested it was a planned demolition. I'll leave it at that.
Tanner Rogers
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Didn't actual engineers explain how the buildings collapsed?
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Not sure if this link is accurate but does go into explain on how the building collapsed.

https://www.thoughtco.com/why-world-tra ... ell-177706
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:

Post by 137 »

The movie “911: In Plane Site” will answer all your disbeliefs!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

@137 I was a 30 year machinist and now a programmer so you can choke on that you little bitch. I made Boeing parts for every 7-series jet except for the 707 and 787 as well as tens of thousands of Freightliner wheel hubs so you can choke and gag on that one too you moron.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS....
You say I'm the gullible one? That's rich! When a tower is collapsed the entire monolith lurches downward at first, then the rest begins collapsing. If you actually watch the collapse vids you see the failure occur at the impact scar where the structure is greatly weakened. The firemen heard each floor slamming into the next and you can even see it in the video. If you understand Occam's razor, then you'll know you have taken the most complicated, more unlikely path to your conclusion. The government more likely "allowed" the attacks to take place, similar to Pearl Harbor. Ingore the warnings and you don't have to pull off this totally hare-brained over the top plan ffs.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

33m 28s and it's discussed. Interesting to listen to.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Jeremy150 wrote:Didn't actual engineers explain how the buildings collapsed?
Yes, but what do they know compared to geniuses like Rosie O'Donnell?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

:lol: