9/11

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 9/11

Post by DBRider251 »

Can't forget about the jet fuel. It can't melt steel beams remember?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Correct, jet fuel can not melt steel beams.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The thing that always amazed me about the "fire can't melt steel" argument is how many people have apparently never been near a fire. Anyone who's ever tended a fire knows a red hot poker bends easily compared to being cold even though it's nowhere near the melting point. There are a lot of really naive people out there.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

jlv wrote:The thing that always amazed me about the "fire can't melt steel" argument is how many people have apparently never been near a fire. Anyone who's ever tended a fire knows a red hot poker bends easily compared to being cold even though it's nowhere near the melting point. There are a lot of really naive people out there.
JLV, the earth is flat. Clearly metal doesn’t melt smh. Please check your facts before you post.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

jlv wrote:The thing that always amazed me about the "fire can't melt steel" argument is how many people have apparently never been near a fire. Anyone who's ever tended a fire knows a red hot poker bends easily compared to being cold even though it's nowhere near the melting point. There are a lot of really naive people out there.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Now everyone's fun is ruined by facts and logic :( Can't see how people believe the jet fuel part. Melt, no? Significantly weaken, Yes.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Of course jet fuel alone can't melt steel. When you have a fire being stoked by chimney effect and high winds that day at that altitude and you now have a blast furnace. That's why you see molten steel pouring out of some of the windows and holes before the collapse. #fakescience #fakenews #derp
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Are you sure about the molten steel? Everything I've seen says it didn't get that hot.

Wikipedia has a nice MS Paint diagram showing the generally accepted theory of how it collapsed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_ ... ade_Center

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

I've seen clips where it looks like rivers of sparks pouring down out of a crevice or hole that's been blazing for an hour or whatever it was. That says molten metal to me. With all of the plastic, paper and any other combustibles beside the abundant liquid fuel provided, it's easy to get to those temps. Think firestorms in Dresden etc.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ben201honda
Team: PMFG

Post by ben201honda »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
137 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: 100% agree. I dont see why people refuse to see or hear this side of the story. Buildings dont fall in that way unless set for demolition
Dude the original footage showed news teams interviewing fire fighters and they were describing the “boom boom boom boom” sound, exactly how a demolition would sound, on top of pictures catching the lower levels exploding before the debris was coming down. I was actually reading up on some info like a year or 2 ago and came across this website that showed all the flight listings for that morning, I wanna say 1 or 2 of the planes that “hit” the towers actually never took off. I’ll try to dig that info up cause it blew my mind!
how much info our govt covers up and/or flips is insane. For example these Ecig deaths. So 6 people have died recently from vaping, which caused lung issues. Now they are wanting to ban all flavored ecig juice, and cigars. Come to find out it wasnt Ecigs at all, it was actually fake cannabis carts which were tampered with and had Vitamin E in them. Vitamin E when heated to the temp of vaporizing is very toxic. Why are there fake carts? Its because not all states are legal, so if youre in a state where its illegal (depending if you know where your guy gets them) you never know if its a real cart or if it came from a legal state. Solution? Make weed nationally legal so we dont have fakes out there killing people. Also if youre banning flavored vape juice, youre going to push these vape and cigar companies out of business. Not to mention most cigar companies are mom & pop companies who've been handed down for generations. Who does that leave? Big tobacco companies who are already not allowed making flavored products.
your not wrong bro ive been vaping for a few years and havent croaked over yet but i know a few people who have almost died because of the fake carts and theres been people that have died because of a vape blowing up but not because of hitting it
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Have a look
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
ben201honda
Team: PMFG

Post by ben201honda »

Motoboss wrote:

Have a look
damn
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I've seen clips where it looks like rivers of sparks pouring down out of a crevice or hole that's been blazing for an hour or whatever it was. That says molten metal to me. With all of the plastic, paper and any other combustibles beside the abundant liquid fuel provided, it's easy to get to those temps. Think firestorms in Dresden etc.
It was probably aluminum. That would have melted at 660 C. It couldn't be steel because the building would collapse way before it got that hot.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

Here I go! All vid posting 'n shit! It has to be a ferrous metal to make orange sparks or it could be lots of flashing material which is very thin galv steel mixed in with the aluminum. It was a perfect chimney/blast furnace setup that day. I don't dabble that far into metallurgy, but I know my spark colors.

jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Here I go! All vid posting 'n shit! It has to be a ferrous metal to make orange sparks or it could be lots of flashing material which is very thin galv steel mixed in with the aluminum. It was a perfect chimney/blast furnace setup that day. I don't dabble that far into metallurgy, but I know my spark colors.
Whatever it is it looks like it's burning on the way down. Probably plastic or oil.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com