Anyone blues guitar fans out there? Hendrix/SRV

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
bc45

Anyone blues guitar fans out there? Hendrix/SRV

Post by bc45 »

Hey guys, so I grew up playing this game and absolutely loved it for the longest time. This is still by FAR the best MX game out today, and thank you JLV for that. Since I started college and quit racing irl, music has been where my time has gone. I'm getting real into guitar and want to have the chance to do music for a living. I just started my first youtube channel last week and I'm trying to find a way to widen my audience a bit. If you are a Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughan fan you should love this. My first video is me covering SRV's version of Little Wing (considered one of the greatest guitar pieces ever created; Jimi's original version at least). If you like blues you should love this. Please check it out, like, subscribe and follow! There will be many more videos to come including recent live performances with vocals! This is my passion, love and dream so any support from you all I'm VERY grateful for!

Thank y'all so much,

-BC :D

Youtube channel / instagram : Bcroom45

| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
nickuzick

Re: Anyone blues guitar fans out there? Hendrix/SRV

Post by nickuzick »

Nice man! That's a beautiful Strat as well. What model is it? I have a Mexican HSS myself, as well as a Mexican Jazz bass. I'm not much of a player but I love the gear
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

No vids from me but I did play a little rock-a-billy and some Purple Haze tonight.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

I meant Voodoo Chile!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
bc45

Post by bc45 »

nickuzick wrote:Nice man! That's a beautiful Strat as well. What model is it? I have a Mexican HSS myself, as well as a Mexican Jazz bass. I'm not much of a player but I love the gear
Hey man thank you so much!!! and its actually the performer strat. It's like the starter tier of the american series! Im debating on investing in some handwound pickups to really give her some flavor!! look up josefina tomatillo pickups, they're dope. and heck ya dude thats sick!!!
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event

bc45

Post by bc45 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:No vids from me but I did play a little rock-a-billy and some Purple Haze tonight.
So you're going out and performing as well?? thats dope dude! Voodoo Chile's probably my favorite song from hendrix tbh. the slow vibe is bad a$$!

TeamHavocRacing

Sorry to disappoint lol, but I was just farting around with those songs while iRacing was updating. Most of the time I play when the computer is busy. Played a party once in '83 but never a crowd really. '02 is the last time I played with a drummer.