ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Post by GustavoMX930' »

All of those take outs were pretty aggressive too and i don't see people complaining about them for some odd reason
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
jakespeasebruh
Team: District Designs

Post by jakespeasebruh »

GustavoMX930' wrote:All of those take outs were pretty aggressive too and i don't see people complaining about them for some odd reason
they are not as gnarly as ferrandis on craig u or even Lawrence but mostly craig , he literally puted him 20 feet lol , all I know is ferrandis has target on his back now
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

jakespeasebruh wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:All of those take outs were pretty aggressive too and i don't see people complaining about them for some odd reason
they are not as gnarly as ferrandis on craig u or even Lawrence but mostly craig , he literally puted him 20 feet lol , all I know is ferrandis has target on his back now
you've got to be kidding me. What made DF's pass look so gnarly was the bike spinning around because the rear end was sent off the berm. He also did nothing to Jett, barely touched him trying to make the blockpass. If you think there is something wrong going for that on the last lap for the win, just stop watching the races, please.
jlv wrote:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

gustavo youre offended bc hes foreign , but come on. Youre gonna sit here and tell me he was going to make that turn? In the slowmo replay he wasnt going to turn till about 4 feet before he was going to hit him and he leaned it over.

If you follow his line compared to CC Ferrandis is not making that turn. Not even close. There is no rut to hook into to steal the like. He went for the jugular. He was a saftey issue to everyone on the track last night

homie was way too far behind on that pass for jett.

He was .8 behind him going into that section. Jett setup for the outside. You know hes going for that triple in full speed for it. So jett had time to slam on the brakes so he didnt get tboned? if he checked up at all he wouldve gotten the moot. DF was riding dirty last night. You cannot defend him just because hes foreign. If any american rider rode that that they would get the same amount of hate. He was a danger to others in an already unsafe sport.
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

dang zoa helping me prove my point the extreme thanks man :D ,people that think this is ok needa go ride quads
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

he tried to steal Jett's line diving from the inside. Jett could hear him clear enough to know he was there. He could have slammed on the brakes or go for it, which he did. I never said Dylan was right, have i? Don't think so. It was aggressive and uncalled for, but i have no ideia why this is having so much repercussion honestly. And nah, you guys wouldn't bash ANY other rider for doing the same thing. I've shown multiple incidents that were close enough and/or more dangerous than Craig's and no one said a thing about those. Like i said, we have Anderson, Barcia, and many others there are as aggressive and i've never heard anyone talk shit about how they ride, because hey, "it's racing."
jlv wrote:
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

well we found the one ferrandis fan
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I'm with Gustavo. Just look at all the clips. If CC would've just slowed down a little, it would've looked a lot less worse. If you have an aggressive rider catching up FAST behind, it might be a good idea to protect the insides. He was nevertheless miscalculating the CC situation. You can see him hitting a shiny (slippery) spot and just before he hits CC he looses his tires a little. Feels like there's less and less bar banging. Ferrandis was in the grey area, but not in the illegal one.
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

he was going right for CC no questions asked the video puts it in perspective
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

you cant say he slid out he was up right when he punted CC
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The one on CC was ridiculous. He wasn't in front of him and there is no way he made the corner without contact. Best case he shoulder barges Craig into the mechanics and worst was what happened. For AMA to decide that what Forkner did first round was 2 position penalty but the one for Dylan fair is beyond sense though and seems we are back to loose interpretation. I'm willing to forgive the one on Jett a little more because he shouldn't have gone outside after Dylan tried to shut him out the previous turn but the dive bomb is unsafe. It works the first laps as a pass on start because everyone was closer and could actually shut the door before the other person gets a chance to jump. If Jett would have rode him as hard as Dylan rode the other two Hondas then there would have been a crane crew getting a Yamaha out of the berm nets.

Gustavo, what an odd hill to die on and even weirder position to take on it. You don't agree with his moves and we are saying it was dirty but somehow we are unreasonable? It sounds like you agree with us he shouldn't have done it so I'm not understanding your argument. Also half of your examples I could search the forums here and find people complaining about them, easily. I also know two of them had AMA actions taken against them.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

dumb dumb better get your facts straight, the number 800 on the motoconcepts bike was alessi and he got fined and dq'd from the race. And Hayes got insta karma for the regal pass so need to penalize a guy that already lost the championship himself, honestly gustavo ur argument is pretty weak. DF put a dirty move on craig , he can act like it was an accident but at the end of the day he messed up, and as usual AMA slaps him on the wrist. Want a good argument, lets take a look at the Tomac v. Musquin case of 2018
skip to 1:25
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Solid points Gustavo! Nice to see someone talking some sense.

Craig even said in his vlog "I heard him but I thought i'd have enough room".

Regarding the crying over DF scaring Jett when he tripled. I'm sure anyone would go for that move to prevent him from tripling in, imo that was the race winning move. DF made Jett case the triple which allowed DF to get on his inside in the next turn. What did you boys want him to do? Follow him over the triple triple and pray he got him on cuts?

Best racing i've seen in years and i was on the edge of my seat the whole main! Fingers crossed it goes back to a snoozefest next week so you boys don't have to type up a storm.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I have no problem with the Jett pass, but the Craig pass was poorly judged.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

My dude was gonna end up hurting an innocent mechanic hadn't that oddly dirt bike shaped wall been in his way.