ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17741
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby Ddavis » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Ferrandis wasn't anywhere near close enough to pull that move on Jett. I'm wondering if he actually hit his rear tire and caused Jett to get sideways or if that was Jett's own doing.

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Babbitts Kawasaki

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby jakespeasebruh » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:32 pm

Ddavis wrote:Ferrandis wasn't anywhere near close enough to pull that move on Jett. I'm wondering if he actually hit his rear tire and caused Jett to get sideways or if that was Jett's own doing.

im almost positive ferrandis hit him ,idk what was going through that frenchies head,jetts my new fav rider

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:53 pm

He definitely hit Jett. I know Jett was slowing down, being a little conservative on the last lap, but he wasn't in a position to make that pass stick without some dangerous contact, which he initiated.

we don't even do that in sim

Also, when will people stop comparing IRL pro racing to MX Sim pro racing? It makes no sense. This is a video game. It has no repercussions other than a falloff, penalty, or ban. Nothing physical.

What DF did to JL last night WAS a move made in sim a lot. But it's not dangerous in sim because people just go down. Full speed into a triple in and you're gonna try to block the guy irl? Come on. That's a bonehead move, especially when you're 3-4 bike lengths behind him. You're desperate for a win, its in the heat of the moment, but you can't make a stupid decision like that.

Also, the $3k penalty for what he did to Craig is laughable. Might as well just smack him on the wrist.
Image

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:23 pm

You guys act like it's the first time something like that happened lmao. Like i said, we've seen Stewart and Reed going into each other every race and y'all praise them. When i mentioned that we didn't leave the door open in sim i meant that we ALL know it's just naive doing that, specially on the last lap and 2nd within a second from you. Idk about you guys, but i'd always go for that if i was DF there.
I remember when everyone loved Anderson and Barcia for being "aggressive" like that a few years ago, now y'all are crying because of CC, like c'mon guys lol.

This is CC during practice @ Detroit 2017. https://twitter.com/ZachProkop/status/1 ... 9728095232
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

Motoboy814
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby Motoboy814 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Didn’t he get fined and 12 months probation?

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Babbitts Kawasaki

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby jakespeasebruh » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 pm

GustavoMX930' wrote:You guys act like it's the first time something like that happened lmao. Like i said, we've seen Stewart and Reed going into each other every race and y'all praise them. When i mentioned that we didn't leave the door open in sim i meant that we ALL know it's just naive doing that, specially on the last lap and 2nd within a second from you. Idk about you guys, but i'd always go for that if i was DF there.
I remember when everyone loved Anderson and Barcia for being "aggressive" like that a few years ago, now y'all are crying because of CC, like c'mon guys lol.

This is CC during practice @ Detroit 2017. https://twitter.com/ZachProkop/status/1 ... 9728095232

being aggressive is fine but when you come into a corner intending on sending him to the moon and then follow through with that and then try to do it multiple more times that's different than riding aggressive.

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:35 pm

jakespeasebruh wrote:being aggressive is fine but when you come into a corner intending on sending him to the moon and then follow through with that and then try to do it multiple more times that's different than riding aggressive.


Like he did there in the video i posted? I don't remember anyone crying about the punt on Martin during PRACTICE lmao
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Babbitts Kawasaki

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby jakespeasebruh » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:37 pm

GustavoMX930' wrote:
jakespeasebruh wrote:being aggressive is fine but when you come into a corner intending on sending him to the moon and then follow through with that and then try to do it multiple more times that's different than riding aggressive.


Like he did there in the video i posted? I don't remember anyone crying about the punt on Martin during PRACTICE lmao


ya he sent him over but craig barely touched him and martin let go of the clutch and launched himself .

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:38 pm

barely touched him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Babbitts Kawasaki

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby jakespeasebruh » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:40 pm

GustavoMX930' wrote:barely touched him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA



I mean u can be on ferrandis's side all u want but at the end of the day he was in the wrong so.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2954
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:45 pm

jakespeasebruh wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:barely touched him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA



I mean u can be on ferrandis's side all u want but at the end of the day he was in the wrong so.
Image

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:48 pm

Never said he wasn't wrong though. Yeah and it was dirty and all, but as racers, we'd have gone for that pass everytime.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:49 pm

I don't judge y'all for being biased though
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Babbitts Kawasaki

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby jakespeasebruh » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:56 pm

GustavoMX930' wrote:Never said he wasn't wrong though. Yeah and it was dirty and all, but as racers, we'd have gone for that pass everytime.

we really wouldn't because at the end of the there are racing incidents and there is someone straight up trying to hurt someone. im a racer irl and I wouldn't want to put myself or another rider in a situation like that because its not smart and could be bad for the both of us . that's how I ride and you ride like that you should probably fix something.

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:30 pm


Time: 1:40 . ET pulls the exact same move on Webb during a Heat race in Daytona 2018.
Time: 2.28 . Jordan Smith takes out Jeremy Martin on pretty much a "blantant t bone"

Time: 4.22 . McAdoo dives into someone on a Suzuki and take both of them out.

Time: 0.45 . Jacob Hayes goes straight into Kyle Regal with no intention other than going for the take out.
Time: 1.59 . Tomac goes straight into Wilson for the pass battling for 2nd on lap 8.
Time: 5.10 . I don't even have to say anything about this one.

Time: 0.27 . Malcom goes for the takeout on Bogle.
Time: 1.50 . Windham goes STRAIGHT into DV12. This one is great. Even David said this on twitter: "All good. Clean pass. I left the door open. I should've squared him up. My fault for not anticipating. He won the race. All good"
Time: 2.02 . Anderson takes out Weimer.

Time: 1.12 . Grant goes for the kill battling for 3rd on the Heat race.

I Could list a whole lot more, but i think you guys get the point. It happens. DF saw and opening and went for it. Stop being biased just because he did that to Craig lmao
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests