Motocross game by Codemaster

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Motocross game by Codemaster

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Codemasters MOTOCROSS????

Postby MX_Rider » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 am
"We are currently investigating new ideas for games and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with your valued thoughts and opinions. This survey should only take a few minutes of your time. As always, thank you for your feedback.
"

if u want codemasters to create a mx game, complete the following survey and don't forget to leave a msg (in the bottom page box) explaining why they should make a motocross game:

http://www.codemasters.com/surveys2/dos ... rveyid=163

2 reasons, in case u don't remember any:
-growing sport;
-lack of good/sim mx games;

Thank You!

C'mom guys try to convence them with words thats worth making a mx game.
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Motocross game by Codemaster

Post by Pumaxcs »

Bad link.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

Couldn't find it searching the site..
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
JETZcorp

Post by JETZcorp »

Wait, growing sport? I was under the impression that increased costs and hassles about noise and exhaust pollution were eating away at amateur motocross and causing track after track to close its doors.

That aside, a motocross sim with a [relatively] big-budget development team behind it would be awesome.
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yes but if people think it is a money making sport then they will be more open to it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Showtime

Post by Showtime »

its true that tracks are being closed. but as a whole, more people have become fans and attend the pro events and many people still drive hundreds of miles to race on a regular basis.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Are these the same people that made PURE and FUEL? If so, I'm not sure we want to encourage them to make an effort for an MX game alone...

DiRT 2 is amazing, though. Had me hooked for weeks on end. If they could combine DiRT 2's graphics, the gameplay of MX Simulator [with arcade-style (like Reflex) physics optional], the career mode of MTX Mototrax, the tracks from Untamed/Reflex, and the no-lag, HDTV capabilities of the PS3/XBOX360, then they would have created the optimal supergame. It would be like living with Sprite for your whole life and one day tasting Dr Pepper.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Showtime

Post by Showtime »

Aunt Jemima wrote: [with arcade-style (like Reflex) physics optional]
why do u want arcade physics?
NortyKTM#147

Post by NortyKTM#147 »

Because not everybody would want just 'sim physics', Sure we love the simulator feel and that's why we play MX SIMULATOR. But what about he other side of the market? The side who know nothing about Motocross or Supercross but they buy the game just to enjoy it and have a bit of easy fun.
You Race In The Mud And Rain, You Train In The Mud And Rain
Shadow wrote:mxsim forums, where people argue over the most insignificant things 'till their heads explode
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

KTM57 wrote:Are these the same people that made PURE and FUEL? If so, I'm not sure we want to encourage them to make an effort for an MX game alone...

DiRT 2 is amazing, though. Had me hooked for weeks on end. If they could combine DiRT 2's graphics, the gameplay of MX Simulator [with arcade-style (like Reflex) physics optional], the career mode of MTX Mototrax, the tracks from Untamed/Reflex, and the no-lag, HDTV capabilities of the PS3/XBOX360, then they would have created the optimal supergame. It would be like living with Sprite for your whole life and one day tasting Dr Pepper.
Please, not the tracks from Reflex/Untamed... I prefer existing tracks or tracks wich actually look like them, there's plenty of them they could use, GP tracks, AMA tracks... and about gameplay from MXS, sure but preferably a flexible rider and not a stiff one like we currently have:P
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Well, I didn't mean the exact tracks, but more the quality of them.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

that seems reasonable:p haha:D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

KTM57 wrote:Are these the same people that made PURE and FUEL?.
They made Fuel, not Pure.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oh. Well, that didn't look too good.

On a side note - Checkerz448, which Reflex tracks did you make? All of them are great, I'm just curious.