2021 SX Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2021 SX Season

Post by DBRider251 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:41 pm Really going to dock 3 positions for that on McAdoo? Maybe a time penalty but even that is stretching it, he went down in the whoops, got turned by tuff blocks, and then instead of join in the middle of a whoop section joined in a straight after checking 3 times that the lane was open and coasting. Maybe you want him to join closer to the corner, understandable, but THREE positions????? Anderson skipped the entirety of the whoop section, while on the throttle, and without crashing and was only docked one spot??? How does that math?
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he did anything wrong tbh because if he got on the track at the end of the whoops, he's a danger. He even went a little backwards towards the mechanics before he re-joined. The AMA is a joke.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Anderson deliberately cut the track. Definitely worse than McAdoo. Should have been docked a lap. It's just going to get worse if they don't take it seriously.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

What’s you all’s opinions on LitPros? I’m not a fan. It makes the racing so boring because everyone is taking the same lines because they know how fast it is, not that they just think it’s faster. I’d be interested in seeing what would happen if they were banned in qualifying and only allowed in heats and mains.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'm convinced Anderson just doesn't care, which is kind of cool out of a recent champion.

McAdoo crashed into the second to last whoop. Would he be docked if the bike hadn't spun around and he cut just the corner instead of goosing it through the mechanics? I think the 10-15 feet he rode backwards to clear the tuff blocks made the cut seem a lot worse since he covered so much extra ground.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

DBRider251 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:23 am What’s you all’s opinions on LitPros? I’m not a fan. It makes the racing so boring because everyone is taking the same lines because they know how fast it is, not that they just think it’s faster. I’d be interested in seeing what would happen if they were banned in qualifying and only allowed in heats and mains.
Couldn't you do the same thing with a bunch of helpers with stop watches?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

jlv wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:33 am
DBRider251 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:23 am What’s you all’s opinions on LitPros? I’m not a fan. It makes the racing so boring because everyone is taking the same lines because they know how fast it is, not that they just think it’s faster. I’d be interested in seeing what would happen if they were banned in qualifying and only allowed in heats and mains.
Couldn't you do the same thing with a bunch of helpers with stop watches?
I think the margin of error from a human would be greater.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

DBRider251 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:07 amIt makes the racing so boring because everyone is taking the same lines because they know how fast it is, not that they just think it’s faster.
Don't the ruts already do this?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Wasn’t one of the reasons Rice-Eccles was chosen for a new finale was because it still had the option to go out into the parking lot like Sam-Boyd? Why is that not incorporated into the new tracks?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The only reason SLC is the final round is because the Utah Sports Commission paid for it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Last night certainly was interesting. Although I was hoping for a real mudder. Cool to see Thrasher win, certainly didn't expect that. Bummed for Sexton. What happened to Anstie/Friese?? :shock:
TeamHavocRacing

I though it was good to have drying conditions throughout the night. We got to see A totally greasy, snot-on-a-doorknob track for the first few motos, then it was pretty good at the end. I love when F1 or any roadracing has drying-line conditions too. So many cool races have gone that way. I think all the way back to when they had the first return to Nurburgring in 1995.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Just judging by how far they were leaning into the flat corners I'd guess the traction was around a .5 coefficient of friction in the first heats.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Wahlamt wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:15 am What happened to Anstie/Friese?? :shock:
https://www.vurbmoto.com/here-is-video- ... atlanta-1/
TeamHavocRacing

Ram it McAdooooo! Reed-like grittiness there boy! That was an historical ride.
TeamHavocRacing

Mr. Cattywampus sure pissed off JA tonight! Death threats incoming. A pissed off JA surely is an activated one! Tonight was about coming back from adversity. Great life lessons kids!