What song are you listening to?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: What song are you listening to?

Post by mack| spokes »

808 wrote:
Rush wrote:
KTM57 wrote:n-KXZdwJLPs
At one point he screamed the entire New Testament of the Bible. Not sure what happened to that video though.
He also screamed the entire shrek 1 script
This is fire
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

My wife and I sing this to each other all the time, to the dog too.

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Sing?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lyrics :shock:

mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:My wife and I sing this to each other all the time, to the dog too.

coolest grand parents ever?
MXSEMF
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

DP cause
MXSEMF
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

GOOGLE MY NETWORTH AND TIMES IT BY FOUR, THATST DISRESPECTFUL THEY KNOW I GOT MORE
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

LEGEND
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

Pumaxcs wrote:Okay. The two I just posted are the same genre, yesterday is chill, familypet was a little more angry.

nothing,nowhere is one of the other "mainstream" artist in the genre. Both of these are from his last album "Reaper"

Everyone else I'll just post one video but, n,n is worth two I think. These are the bigger named ones that I can think of, if any of these stick I can dig deeper for the smaller few release people I have buried in a playlist somewhere.

holy fuck blown away. never met someone who listens to n,n. and shini. fucking hyped, just saw them last month.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

James Webb wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Okay. The two I just posted are the same genre, yesterday is chill, familypet was a little more angry.
holy fuck blown away. never met someone who listens to n,n. and shini. fucking hyped, just saw them last month.
I saw where they were touring but nothing came near me. You like it? Seen a few clips they post on Insta seems like a good one.
yzmxer608 wrote:
Nate, you listen to the Wonder Years "Sisters Cities" album yet? TDCC also released a 5 song demo a few days ago.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

Pumaxcs wrote:
James Webb wrote:
I saw where they were touring but nothing came near me. You like it? Seen a few clips they post on Insta seems like a good one.
yzmxer608 wrote:
Nate, you listen to the Wonder Years "Sisters Cities" album yet? TDCC also released a 5 song demo a few days ago.
yeah dude, n,n. as a live band was insane. and shini blew me away, he was so good. definitely can't wait to see them again.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
James Webb wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
I've haven't listened to that album yet, but I will. I have a list of cd's I want to buy so I might have to add that to it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mack| spokes

Post by mack| spokes »

MXSEMF