MX Bikes international LAN event on Nov 11 in Milan

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX4EVER
Team: MXS-Concept.com

MX Bikes international LAN event on Nov 11 in Milan

Post by MX4EVER »

Hi everyone,

As we are all supposed to be motocross enthusiasts here I wanted to share with you what's happening on MX Bikes this Saturday.
My team and I have set up the 2023 EICMA Esports MX Championship and you can read more about it in this full announcement.

To sum up, 4 qualifying rounds, top 10 from anywhere in the world invited to the LAN, 53K€ prize pool, crazy sponsors.

The LAN takes place this Saturday at the EICMA show in Milan and is live streamed by a broadcast company on the EICMA official Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/eicmaofficial

Nov 11, 15:30 CET

I look forward to seeing you in person or via streaming chat!

The whole series trailer:

The top 10 riders introduction video (the guys attending the LAN event):

Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Re: MX Bikes international LAN event on Nov 11 in Milan

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

cool bro.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Sounds like a cool event! Always wanted to do something like that at Loretta Lynn's for MXS.

(I moved this thread to off topic since it isn't about MX Simulator.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MX4EVER
Team: MXS-Concept.com

Post by MX4EVER »

jlv wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:41 am Sounds like a cool event! Always wanted to do something like that at Loretta Lynn's for MXS.
It's a lot of work, but well worth it!
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:41 am (I moved this thread to off topic since it isn't about MX Simulator.)
Thank you, my bad!
Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube