Foooooooooook

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Foooooooooook

Post by mace-x »

fuck you microshit!!!!!
i hate it
they only know how to do shitty programs and os with many problems, just look at windows.......
pffff
its a joke
and look for that fuckin program called windows movie maker...........
how the fuck you can offer a free program that doesnt work!!!!!!
shit
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
crap

well
sorry
that´s offtopic so i just want to let it out
:cry: :cry:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
ddmx

Re: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Post by ddmx »

here you go mace, this is you. ha ha.

DJ99X

Re: Foooooooooook

Post by DJ99X »

I don't get it.Whats wrong with Microsoft? Whats wrong with Movie Maker?
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

mace-x wrote: and look for that fuckin program called windows movie maker...........
doest it lag when you try to make a movie?
i had that problem. Just like that. wanted to make a movie but oh no. "im gonna lag instead of letting you do your movie"
And it seems that "does not answer" is the second name of microsoft. im getting them 24/7.. at first i was punshing my keyboard, but after 8months microsoft gave me some patience, so my computer is still alive
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

frederick wrote:
mace-x wrote: and look for that fuckin program called windows movie maker...........
doest it lag when you try to make a movie?
i had that problem. Just like that. wanted to make a movie but oh no. "im gonna lag instead of letting you do your movie"
And it seems that "does not answer" is the second name of microsoft. im getting them 24/7.. at first i was punshing my keyboard, but after 8months microsoft gave me some patience, so my computer is still alive
Wow :o do u have a computer and a keyboard in one? Coool. :mrgreen: couse if u hit your keyboard your computer dosent get hurt. so u got to have 2 in one :lol:
frederick

Post by frederick »

my feets are resting on the computer. and i dont want to punch the screen since its also my TV screen so i chosed the keyboard lol
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

hte problem is that i have ready mu video but when i try to publish it the video just gets stucked at 70% and all that i get is a useless 3/4 video.........................
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
PATCHY

Post by PATCHY »

i have problems with movie maker dieing in the ass.

ill be happily making a movie then all of a sudden it will shit itself and i loose what i had done. i learnt my lesson and started saving my work heaps as i was doing it
frederick

Post by frederick »

PATCHY wrote:i have problems with movie maker dieing in the ass.

ill be happily making a movie then all of a sudden it will shit itself and i loose what i had done. i learnt my lesson and started saving my work heaps as i was doing it
lucky you, mine doesnt even start :|
yomo

Post by yomo »

Microsoft sucks... Long live Mac's :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

OK, I am jumping on the 'Movie Maker is shit' bandwagon. Even with my kick ass computer, I try and skip forward in my recorded race, but no, it sits there and waits. Its like it starts the whole movie again to find the position you want. Its a joke. I tried making a video for Obel, I added some music, but couldn't really edit the video much cos the thing lagged so bad. I'll Youtube it later. Its not the best video ever. I'll try and find a better video editing program.
yomo

Post by yomo »

I dont know if you can get it for Windows, but Final Cut Studio is awesome for both movies and then putting them on DVD's.

I was just thinking... maybe we could make like an overview DVD/downloadable movie for the entire MXS national series and sell it for like 5 dollars :) (people probably wont buy it though) but all the proceeds could go towards the development of the game
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

I like Sony Vegas