Something new

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Something new

Post by Joe »

hey everyone i set up a new site its not competing with this one its just goin to be a closer community that works together i also have a hall of fame that i put only the best tracks/skins/models in so ill be looking around on the mxs sites and adding the good ones anywyas its a good site give it a try
http://www.motocrossnation.net

its all mxs

there also a spot to nominate peoples tracks/skins/models for the hall of fame
yomo

Re: Something new

Post by yomo »

sounds cool

but i was just wondering (no offence, i love that ur trying to help this game) why we now have 3 separate forums for the same thing? Just dont want the community to split up :)
Joe

Post by Joe »

we have 2 and

its not made to compete with this i alredy said that it made for a small community that works together and a hall of fame of tracks for people gte the best tracks its something for track creators to work for im not trying to steal people its made to form a small community that works together it also promotes this site
yomo

Post by yomo »

frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

mxtech, isnt that shutdown? ddmx and joe are working togheter.
2 is enough. but at the moment mxnation is like... uninteresting for me, since you upload the stuff thats are the best stuff in its category, but mxs is still pretty new. but in a couple of months or so i can go back to mxnation and redownload the best stuff from when mxs was born. ( did anyone understand? :oops: )
Joe

Post by Joe »

exactly mxn need this site for it to work the hole idea is to give back to the community by giving the tracks makers skin makers and model makers something to strive for and if they make it to the HOF they have something to be proud of