Guess who!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jonracer594

Re: Guess who!

Post by jonracer594 »

krossboy wrote:Left is Jorge Zaragoza
What happend to him? Is he still racing GPs?
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

jonracer594 wrote:
krossboy wrote:Left is Jorge Zaragoza
What happend to him? Is he still racing GPs?
Don't think he's racing the GPs. Not exactly sure why I couldn't get a deal together, haven't really paid attention to him previous years.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm pretty sure he raced the GPs last year, I could be wrong though.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Ddavis wrote:I'm pretty sure he raced the GPs last year, I could be wrong though.
2016 he rode for Honda Gariboldi, guess the results weren't there or maybe injuries? Could be the reasons he's not racing GPs this year. As I stated before, haven't paid much attention to him.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

I believe he is actually racing GP's but is injured atm. He's racing for team Ausio Yamaha, which is I believe a Spanish team.
Nick van Gerwen
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

He should be back for Italy I've heard (next GP). During winter testing he got a serious injury on his shoulder which kept him off the bike for nearly 4 months.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

To keep the thread rolling.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Hunter Lawrence! Pretty sure during the 2015 MX Junior World Championship in Madrid, Spain.
jonracer594 wrote:...
Nick#126 wrote:...
krossboy wrote:...
Ddavis wrote:...
Bringin back the Jorge Zaragoza topic.
He is currently riding for Yamaha Ausio which is a Spaniard team with experience in the World Championship but nothing to serious about good results. After Jorge Zaragoza, probably their biggest name on the team has been Kiara Fontanesi who raced the Valkenswaard MX2 GP.

Yes Krossboy, he rode 2 years for Honda Gariboldi in the MX2 class. He got bad luck with the injuries and his results weren't there for being in a Factory Team. In his first year in the Team if I'm not mistaken, he was Tim Gasjer's team mate. Tim won the World Championship that year but in Jorge's secong year in the team, he had David Herbreteau #338 as a team mate. Two very young talented guys. Honda came from winning the World Championship to almost not having top results so they both got out of the team.
Jorge Zaragoza got interviewed about it and said that "Honda Team Manager just wants results as quickly as posible". Thinking about it, he had two of the most talented youngters in the European scene and didn't work with them in a lorng term. They are diamonds that are not polished yet.
In this season, we are seeing something similar with that team. After Cervellin got injured, Honda is changing riders every two races to see who is the appropiate one to ride the machine in 2018.

About Zaragoza, he is probably the most talented rider Spain has ever had after Prado. Or maybe equal. JZ#99 is one of those riders that makes a price ticket well worth it. Doesn't matter if the race is boring or not, you will fall in love just by seeing him ride. His style on the bike is just amazing. Very smooth but sometimes getting crazy in the jumps.
Bad thing about the 21 year old, is that he has always been unlucky with the injuries. Since the 85 days, he has been in great teams. In his 85 days he was in the same Suzuki team Ken Roczen was. He got a 2nd place in the European Championship.
Once he stepped up to the 125, he rode for the Rockstar Energy Suzuki Team. He made a couple EMX250 races I believe. Then he switched to BUD Racing Kawasaki to race the EMX250 Championship were he got an overall win in the first round in Sevlievo. Same as he did for Suzuki in the EUMX125. He made his MX2 debut with BUD Racing in Saint Jean D'Angely.
With all these teams, he showed everyone he is super talented by getting overall wins and great results but he also showed that he is super fragile with injuries. We can maybe compare him to Trey Canard.
After all these years in the European scene, his last big team has been Honda Gariboldi.

He is very good on a bike, but injuries killed him. Now, if I am not mistaken, he is about to have a child.

2:14 BUD Racing 2014 Team Presentation

Training on a RM125

He was about to win the European 85cc Championship but an injury in his shoulder made him drop to 2nd in the points standings. Arminas Jasikonis or Davy Pootjes were in the TOP 10.
When he won the Overall in Sevlievo, EMX125 Championship.
BUD Racing Kawasaki - European Championship. I think he got 2nd in the first round just behind Pauls Jonass.
World MX2 Championship
Now riding for team Yamaha Ausio.
Alex V111#1017
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

VUSTTOS wrote:Hunter Lawrence! Pretty sure during the 2015 MX Junior World Championship in Madrid, Spain.
Correct
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

111 ??
Alex V111#1017
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

VUSTTOS wrote:111 ??
Your really straining my MXGP knowledge here but I'm going to guess that's Dean Ferris.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Yep 111 is Ferris
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

Bower946 wrote:Your really straining my MXGP knowledge here but I'm going to guess that's Dean Ferris.
nickuzick wrote:Yep 111 is Ferris
Yep, It's Deano. Super nice guy.
Alex V111#1017
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

I thought mystery man would be very fitting since he doesn't just rip in real life. but he's an avid Mx Simulator player as well. Any central Canadian's should undoubtedly have heard his name.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

It's Tom something, only known him because of his clean setups
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt