Guess who!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX|VISUALS
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:34 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Guess who!

Postby MX|VISUALS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 pm

tommy dallaire?

User avatar
Bower946
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails
Location: "Eh"
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Bower946 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:It's Tom something, only known him because of his clean setups

MX|VISUALS wrote:tommy dallaire?

Both Correct!
Image

MX|VISUALS
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:34 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Guess who!

Postby MX|VISUALS » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 pm

only recognised him from this sweet edit from vurb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcVj9Hps3mg&list=LLVf6fwcevsi9I0am7V3YyLQ&index=98


This one could be a little tricky
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Rayvenator » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:08 pm

MX|VISUALS wrote:only recognised him from this sweet edit from vurb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcVj9Hps3mg&list=LLVf6fwcevsi9I0am7V3YyLQ&index=98


This one could be a little tricky
Image


Cedric Melotte on the oh so awesome v-twin Aprilia :mrgreen:
Image

MX|VISUALS
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:34 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Guess who!

Postby MX|VISUALS » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
MX|VISUALS wrote:only recognised him from this sweet edit from vurb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcVj9Hps3mg&list=LLVf6fwcevsi9I0am7V3YyLQ&index=98


This one could be a little tricky
Image


Cedric Melotte on the oh so awesome v-twin Aprilia :mrgreen:


Well that didnt take long... but yeah your turn

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Rayvenator » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Image
Image

VUSTTOS
Posts: 700
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: Guess who!

Postby VUSTTOS » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Curl Nunn maybe? Pichon behind and Beirer in last
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15414
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Ddavis » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 pm

I was going to say James Dobb, so I googled the team, and cheated, but I won't give away the answer on here. I found a pretty cool article though I can post after the rider is guessed.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 16 rF Top 5's | 78 rF Top 10's
'13 7th [250 W] '14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
EMF
My 1 and only win :lol:
GNC
'13 25th '14 19th '15 16th '17 12th

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Rayvenator » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 pm

VUSTTOS wrote:Curl Nunn maybe? Pichon behind and Beirer in last


Right on Pichon and Beirer but wrong on Nunn.
Didn't Nunn ride for Husky this year?
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Rayvenator » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Ddavis wrote:I was going to say James Dobb, so I googled the team, and cheated, but I won't give away the answer on here. I found a pretty cool article though I can post after the rider is guessed.


Without Google to help me with my memory I think Dobb was still on a ktm 125 at this point.
I dunno I always ended up rooting for this guy for some reason. Also the Yamaha 2strokes at this time is still my favorite bike of all time :lol:
Image

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby jonracer594 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Rayvenator wrote:Image

Johnny Aubert from 2002? Pretty cool guy, he follows me on instagram 8)
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Rayvenator » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:46 pm

jonracer594 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:Image

Johnny Aubert from 2002? Pretty cool guy, he follows me on instagram 8)


Correct :).

The guy also went enduro after this and became a multitime world champion in E2
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5806
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: Guess who!

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I was going to say James Dobb, so I googled the team, and cheated, but I won't give away the answer on here. I found a pretty cool article though I can post after the rider is guessed.


Without Google to help me with my memory I think Dobb was still on a ktm 125 at this point.
I dunno I always ended up rooting for this guy for some reason. Also the Yamaha 2strokes at this time is still my favorite bike of all time :lol:

Dobb was on 125, think this guy was too.

Who is he? Clue: was teammate with Dobb I reckon
Image

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2762
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby nickuzick » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Could be wrong but that's Langston?
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

Ddavis
Posts: 15414
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Guess who!

Postby Ddavis » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Shayne King? Idk :P
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 16 rF Top 5's | 78 rF Top 10's
'13 7th [250 W] '14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
EMF
My 1 and only win :lol:
GNC
'13 25th '14 19th '15 16th '17 12th


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bryce#313 and 11 guests