mx vs atv alive gameplay

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: mx vs atv alive gameplay

Post by checkerz »

Yes.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Checkerz I just have to say I have a lot of respect for you. You put up with a lot shit from skeptical people and (I assume) you still manage to love doing what you do. Thats awesome. I have a lot of confidence that this game is going to turn out great. The Reflex videos all looked pretty weird but once I played it I loved it. I think this will end up being the same way.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

I'll def buy the game because of my love for motocross and video games.... but how do you guys find out that most consumers (of a motocross) want an easy arcade style game? It seems to me that all the anticipated players for this game want it more realistic... nothing has told me otherwise. Of course I'm no marketing wiz; I guess all us "hardcore" mx fans will have to play an actual motocross game that's minipulated by the economy and ignorant buyers who will play the game just as much as a real mxer before it gets boring.... :?
Gourley #13
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Needless to say, I'm extremly excited to get my hands on this game :roll: :lol:
Gourley #13
dcMN

Post by dcMN »

does anyone know if the game will come with like a 48 hour trial version of xbox live for those of us who dont have it?
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

If you can afford a $40 game, then you can afford $60 for a year of online...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You have to pay for xbox live??? If so, what a terrible joke!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
dcMN

Post by dcMN »

lluks252 wrote:If you can afford a $40 game, then you can afford $60 for a year of online...
yes i could pay the 60 bucks for a year, but the school i go to doesn't allow you to play online..... so i don't really see the point in paying for something i don't really get to use
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You have to pay for xbox live??? If so, what a terrible joke!
Havoc, the true joke is PS3's servers. I have no problem paying $5/month for excellent servers with minimal lag compared to PS3's crappy servers and moderate lag.
dcMN wrote:
lluks252 wrote:If you can afford a $40 game, then you can afford $60 for a year of online...
yes i could pay the 60 bucks for a year, but the school i go to doesn't allow you to play online..... so i don't really see the point in paying for something i don't really get to use
You are better off just making a new gamertag and getting a month for free.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I have never had any problems with any sort of lag.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

X2...that just sounds like bias, plain and simple. I hear lots of xbox fanboy rhetoric about why it's better. It's like Ford vs. Chevy or dirtbikes, mostly loyalists just defending their choice of brand.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bonair

Post by Bonair »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:X2...that just sounds like bias, plain and simple. I hear lots of xbox fanboy rhetoric about why it's better. It's like Ford vs. Chevy or dirtbikes, mostly loyalists just defending their choice of brand.
I have a 360, I wish I had a PS3 :( lol I just want to play the game :wink:
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:X2...that just sounds like bias, plain and simple. I hear lots of xbox fanboy rhetoric about why it's better. It's like Ford vs. Chevy or dirtbikes, mostly loyalists just defending their choice of brand.
Its not just in the Xbox guys its also in the PS3 guys too. Even noticable in the Wii guys (sadly).

I pay $60 a year for Xbox Live. I have absolutely no problem with it. I think the problem with most PS3 games is that only a handful run on legit dedicated servers. PS3 usually handles pretty laggy for games that don't run on a dedicated server. Xbox Live, also has a handful of games that run on a dedicated server. But I notice that the games that don't run on dedicated servers still play really smoothly. But I just think the Xbox has better servers and along with that, better games IMO.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

C'mon havoc I'm not a little 11 year old who doesn't know anything. Bias...pssh, use that word with someone who doesnt know what it means, so then you can actually sound smart. My buddy had both 360 & PS3, side by side, both hooked up to the Internet and to the same TV. I watched him play MW2 on both systems. The PS3 version was so laggy it was unbelievable, he would hit the select button to show all the players in the server and there was one person with a 4 bar connection (the host) and everyone else had 1-2 bars. Players were jumping as in lagging, you would shoot and nobody would get shot. This happened for 5 games, all with different people and someone different as the host too. He then decided to switch to the xbox 360. He put in the same game. Got into another game of headquarters, 1 person had 1 bar, and 2 people had 2 bars. Everyone else in that room had 3-4 bars of "connection". The xbox had nobody lagging like the PS3 did. You could fire your weapon and the person getting shot at would actually get shot. That right there sealed my fate for a 360.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

but the ps3 has gran turismo!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D !!!!!!! 8) !!!!!!!! :cry: !!!!!!!!! :!: