NEW 2011 Gear Setup (Real Life)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MiNi

Re: NEW 2011 Gear Setup (Real Life)

Post by MiNi »

CTIs are really good too. Those or the Pods.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

frederick wrote:Dont worry kawiar your not alone, I've been using my old kneepads from when I was 10 years old and I cant get used to anything else :lol:
Haha way to go renner
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

Ha i have an old pair of axos from like 89 kawa. :lol:
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

D class rider? Bro I dont race D I aint no fucking goon I am running 250B and 450B at lorretta's qualifying so that D class. Guess that explains why I get bikes for nearly nothing and gear that same way.
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

woodpecka39 wrote:D class rider? Bro I dont race D I aint no fucking goon I am running 250B and 450B at lorretta's qualifying so that D class. Guess that explains why I get bikes for nearly nothing and gear that same way.
Get over yourself dude...you come on here bragging about free stuff, what do you want us all to suck your dick? Nobody cares. And we don't believe you anyway lol. B class riders don't need new bikes every year, and they don't deserve free stuff IMO, regardless of it you get it or not, they are just B class racers, there are thousands and thousands of them nation wide, and most of them will never make it anywhere in the Pro sport, so why invest that kind of money into them? Sponsorships work on business principals, not on hand outs.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Sweendoggy wrote:
woodpecka39 wrote:D class rider? Bro I dont race D I aint no fucking goon I am running 250B and 450B at lorretta's qualifying so that D class. Guess that explains why I get bikes for nearly nothing and gear that same way.
Get over yourself dude...you come on here bragging about free stuff, what do you want us all to suck your dick? Nobody cares. And we don't believe you anyway lol. B class riders don't need new bikes every year, and they don't deserve free stuff IMO, regardless of it you get it or not, they are just B class racers, there are thousands and thousands of them nation wide, and most of them will never make it anywhere in the Pro sport, so why invest that kind of money into them? Sponsorships work on business principals, not on hand outs.

dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Phathry25 wrote:I've loved them from the start. For me it made pinching the bike easier as I didn't have to move my legs inward so much to be able to pinch. The only thing is you can't twist your legs as much, but do you really want to do that anyways? I know a few times since I've started wearing them (maybe 1x per year) I'll hook my foot on the ground and because I can't twist my leg aside I end up running my own foot over, it hurts like hell and makes your foot go numb, but that's really the only awkwardness I've experienced while wearing them.

There are some cheaper alternatives to the asterisk braces, or if you can convince a doctor that you need them you can get prescribed CTi's. :)
Ive got post concussion syndrome and a few small brain bleeds from a few bad crashes, It doesnt really effect me now but a few more hits and I have a real big chance of dying, Do you reckon theres any chance of getting a Bell or Shoei or something like that prescribed, as i cant really afford a $1000 helmet. I still ride anyway but yeah.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Doubt it. But why don't you ask your doctor instead of an unemployed bum? Bell's and Shoei's are both right around $400. Arai's $500. Not $1000. At BTO Sports if you use coupon code MATTHES you'll get 20% off your order. $320, or $400 for the above helmets.

Or at http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/off+ ... ss+helmets you can find Moto8's for at little at $150...
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Thanks man, at the moto shops round ere a decent shoei will cost ya $999
BraapBraap

Post by BraapBraap »

Helmet Image
Goggles: Image
Gear : Image
Boots: Image
Will Johns | Privateer
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

Reminds me of the hilarity that is seeing C class semis with 6 bikes at Loretta's while the 30+ A-riders are arranging for someone to take care of their kids while they race.

Also, since I forgot to include my setup in the last post:

Cheap jersey/pants from a sale bin at the local dealer
Blue and White Shoei helmet
Medium Leatt Brace
White Thor chest protector
Scott goggles
Alpinestars white Tech 8s (if my bigger ones get here, otherwise I'm wearing these uncomfortable O'Neal POSs >.>)
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

Helmet: Bell Moto 8 ,Airoh Stelt and a cheap one.
Boots: Alpinestar Tech 10s
Gear: 2006 Fox gear,One industries radio,TLD voltage and couple custom made yerseys.
Goggles:All smiths.
Protection-EVS,and going to buy leatt soon.
Almost everything iis used stuff.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

helmet: Idk got it from the chinese shop down the road.
Neck brace: Some peice of foam that goes around my neck, my dad cut out of a pillow
gear: stole some fox platnimum gear of a abo on the train
Boots: Alipinostar techno 10's

Bike: Orian 110cc Race bike. My dad got it for me, it was ricky bubba's X race bike.

I dont believe you woodpecka! I am sponoed by monster energy and rockstar, and i only get handle bars off them.
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....