How'd You Find Out About MXSim?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.

How the f**k do you know about this game?

Good 'ol Google
11%
A Friend
11%
Programming forum
No votes
Moto-x website/forum
8%
MGF or similar
33%
Ya know, I have no freakin' clue how I got here!
17%
Other...
19%

Total votes: 36

INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

How'd You Find Out About MXSim?

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Just curious to know how the hell a small dev from Jersey can get people from places like Sweden, Lithuania, Australia, etc.

How'd you find out about the game?

I personally found out by Googling "MX Simulator", cause that's exactly what I was looking for.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: How'd You Find Out About MXSim?

Post by 02RR02 »

i found it on youtube
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

I found it while i was searching for untamed videos on youtube. I think we really need to work together to get this game out there.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

some one told me, i dont remember who, i asked for REAL Mx games, and he showd me a video on youtube so i said hey, that looks like the game in my dream.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Searched for MX Simulator on google, hoping to get a simulator.

Look at what I found. :/ Amazing how some times things work perfect.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Mittocs wrote:I found it while i was searching for untamed videos on youtube. I think we really need to work together to get this game out there.
Same here, I found some dude posting a vid of a whip, i thought it was a japanese yamaha game....(dont ask me why i thought it was a japanese yami game, but thats what got into my head). then i looked at the comments and stuff and saw mxsimulator.com
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Someone posted it on a motorbike magazine's forum. At the time, I was like 'WTF, how can people stay upright in this game'. Guess it was the mod-ability of the game that kept me here, which eventually forced me to learn how to ride with the real physics
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

I played Motocross The Force for about a month before finding MX Simulator. It was actually rewrew that made a post on the forums for Motocross The Force mentioning MX Simulator being way better. I quickly removed Motocross The Force from my computer and its been MX Sim ever since! So I thank rewrew for that! :D

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

mx the force, is that fun? haha ive always wanted to play that. is it a simulator or just like mva?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Its the worst MX game ever made
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

then how can it be so famus? :o
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

enzopersson wrote:mx the force, is that fun? haha ive always wanted to play that. is it a simulator or just like mva?
Fun? Yeah it can be. But it is no where near a simulator. It isn't lifelike at all, but it is a game that can just be picked up and played with no learning curve. Here is a youtube video I did of a track I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vruGdVM_nU

I would recommend sticking with MX Sim though, TONS better in every aspect.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Netdemon01 wrote:
enzopersson wrote:mx the force, is that fun? haha ive always wanted to play that. is it a simulator or just like mva?
Fun? Yeah it can be. But it is no where near a simulator. It isn't lifelike at all, but it is a game that can just be picked up and played with no learning curve. Here is a youtube video I did of a track I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vruGdVM_nU

I would recommend sticking with MX Sim though, TONS better in every aspect.
haha i will never quit mxsim. but it looks like fun haha, just something to fool around with. is it free? if so, what homepage?

gp bikes has an awsome simulator too tho! thats something you mxsimulator guys should try. i love the physics.

peace
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Its almost the worst ever, but one of the funniest lol
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

if it wasn't for mgf and mva, then i wouldn't know about mxsim. somehow we need to get the word out. honestly, i think it needs to be ported to xbox360 or the like. i don't see why that couldn't happen. maybe not even onto consoles, but it needs a publisher becuase when it has that then it can get out on store shelves. that's where it's at.