gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: gaming

Post by On The Pipe »

dylan22 wrote:WTF am I doing wrong in this game. A dude will run around the corner and one shoot kill me before I've even seen them. And I need to put a full round into someone to drop them. It's like they see me before I see them but I am only on like 60 ping. Can I get some advice from the better players? I wanna like this game but damn it's making it hard.
I'm in the same boat, played cs 1.6 and css a lot really struggling on CSGO. The weapons just seem very inconsistent (tap firing the ak). Plus the strafing is so fast people just slightly peak and boom I'm dead.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

On The Pipe wrote:
dylan22 wrote:WTF am I doing wrong in this game. A dude will run around the corner and one shoot kill me before I've even seen them. And I need to put a full round into someone to drop them. It's like they see me before I see them but I am only on like 60 ping. Can I get some advice from the better players? I wanna like this game but damn it's making it hard.
I'm in the same boat, played cs 1.6 and css a lot really struggling on CSGO. The weapons just seem very inconsistent (tap firing the ak). Plus the strafing is so fast people just slightly peak and boom I'm dead.
Could be ping, When I played COD I would walk around a corner unload a full mag and die from one shot. Watch the replay and I don't even fire a round.
Hi
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I'm on like 40-60 ping though. That guys YouTube channel you linked helped me. Thanks man.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Took me forever to get the 10 placement wins, but I am ranked Gold Nova 3. :oops:

Some reason the AK47 is so hit or miss for me. Especially when just tapping shots it hits about half the time (first shot).
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The second shot is mathematically more accurate than the first with the AK, so remember that. If you fire two at the head and don't get the headshot, then you can always reset your spray and hold the crosshair at the upper chest, and that works pretty well. The main issue I have with the AK is actually overcorrection... I miss every shot if I miss the first two, then I freak out and aim at the floor P90 style and shoot at the legs. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

KTM57 wrote:The second shot is mathematically more accurate than the first with the AK, so remember that. If you fire two at the head and don't get the headshot, then you can always reset your spray and hold the crosshair at the upper chest, and that works pretty well. The main issue I have with the AK is actually overcorrection... I miss every shot if I miss the first two, then I freak out and aim at the floor P90 style and shoot at the legs. :lol:
Just found an interesting video on youtube where a guy tests galil, ak, sg553 accuracy and spray. I never knew the SG was so accurate long range its better than the AK. Guess it is worth giving the SG553 a try for long range shots.

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The SG and AUG are probably better guns, but the price difference isn't always worth it when the AK can do one shot headshots anyway and the M4 has a super easy spray pattern.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fuck the COD guns.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Skyim on PC for $8. Kinda sucks I've already finished it on Xbox but that's so cheap, Deal.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've been looking at some mods again, I have known about Frostfall for a while but never had enough courage to use it lol. Just learned about Requiem which makes it more into a hardcore RPG game (enemies don't level with you, they stay one level which makes it hard to beat them when you are low level, also does some other things that make the game "easier"). This guy starts a game with both mods installed, seems like it's really gnarly!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

dylan22 wrote:Skyim on PC for $8. Kinda sucks I've already finished it on Xbox but that's so cheap, Deal.
theres so many good mods on it for pc that it will make it worth every penny of that $8.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Anyone else bets on csgo?

I decided to bet on the match Nip VS Fnatic
I took a risk (the odds were 24-76% in favor of Fnatic)

Thankgod it paid off for me ! (It's not a big return but it's something!)
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Anyone got a m4a1-s skin just sitting there they don't want? :)
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Not anymore :p Lost my 2 m4a1 skins in a bet yesterday ! MG, Savage and HR let me down ffs!

Let's hope Cloud9 does better against IBP. Apparently c9 is 12-0 up against IBP but they got ddosed so the match will be played on sunday, starting at 12-0 for c9 !
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Playing some Cs Go feel free to come watch some :)

http://www.twitch.tv/tarmtango