gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: gaming

Post by KTM57 »

If you're in Silver or Nova ranks, you aren't playing against hackers.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57 wrote:If you're in Silver or Nova ranks, you aren't playing against hackers.

Those are typically the ranks where I think people do hack, they're angry silvers mad at the world that flips out and goes on a hacking spree :lol: Usually you can tell if they hack if you watch the demo and they have terrible aim, crosshair placement, game sense, but make shots that even pro's couldn't make, for example, that video I posted. That guy's hacking 100%, if you don't think so, not sure what's going on with your brain lol
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

HESH, I recommend playing some Cevo or Faceit. Matchmaking has a terrible anti-cheat system and a lot of people cheat, at any rank.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Some videos of gamplay, i love fps :p

one bf4 sniper clip:

Some cs go clips:

HESH838

Post by HESH838 »

Ddavis wrote:
KTM57 wrote:If you're in Silver or Nova ranks, you aren't playing against hackers.
i guess its hard to tell unless i watch demo's, but i thought the lower ranks would be full of tards and trolls trying to aimlessly level up the ranks using hacks, i thought the higher ranks would have less hackers and more genuinely skilled players.
Ddavis wrote:HESH, I recommend playing some Cevo or Faceit. Matchmaking has a terrible anti-cheat system and a lot of people cheat, at any rank.
i have only just signed up to face it but the team i play with, put it this way, we aren't all on the same level so its a bit of a struggle on there so far, done 2 matches with my team and lost pretty badly, but i was top of the board, then done a solo match with a random team and i was top of the leaderboard and we got the win!
what kind of players are on faceit? does it vary from silvers to elites?
my 'stats' http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1098/ even though only about half of them are "fast laps"

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yeah Cevo and Face it doesn't have a ranking system so sometimes you get a DMG on your team and sometimes you can get a low silver, depends who joins.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

How many others here have pre-ordered BF Hardon? Just had a moment of weakness and did.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

What made you think that was a good idea?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Remorse for not playing BF4 enough when it first came out and a guy at work was saying how fun some of the game modes were. I played some of the pre-alpha. It's more value than an expensive bottle of booze. They both give me red eyes, amongst other things.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pre alpha was an OK experience for me, but not good enough to forget how rough the BF4 launch went.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

People hack in every rank... Mostly in the silver/nova, supreme and global.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

KTM57 wrote:Pre alpha was an OK experience for me, but not good enough to forget how rough the BF4 launch went.
I'm still on the fence as well have not played the beta though. Only have watched frankieonpcin1080pc and some of levelcaps videos. I'm glad the devs are removing a lot of the explosives and the new unlock system. I dont want to get burned like I did buying advanced warfare and ghosts.

I'm still waiting for the next MXGP 15 game should be awesome! In the mean time I might pick up MotoGP14 and that new Ride game milestone is making.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Felt good to top frag and feel like I should be an MG1 again
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Forgot to post the one with ranks
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Trying to do missions/rank back up and had this moment (needed 16 rounds to complete mission and did NOT want to play this shit map again)