gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: gaming

Post by yzmxer608 »

Might have posted this before, can't remember.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

There should be a third panel that says "I finally got my cheat working to unlock all the secret characters and levels." or " I just downloaded the torrent and ran the crack to unlock all the secret characters and levels" in order to be realistic.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

DLC :evil:
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

Been playing Arma 3 wasteland acting like goofs with some my buds and here is the result.

i usually upload a video for each night we play so yeah.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smashing some EU cunts with Midbeck

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

Been big into World of Tanks lately. Been having a blast with a T34 Tier 5. Anyone else play?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Bought a 3DS a week ago... So much fun. Portable too. Perfect before sleep or in the car as a passenger. God habe I missed relaxing with some Pokémon... Aah good 'ol times..
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I got an emulator for the 3DS on my phone. Works ok, on screen buttons are the worst though. I only use it for Pokemon games. I also have a Gameboy emulator that does Original/Color/Advanced games that my library is a bit bigger on, though once again primarily Pokemon with MegaMan thrown in. Is the new one you got there any good? I haven't found it in a ROM yet.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

I've had GBA emulators both on my iPhone 3GS and OPO. As you say, they're okay, but the feeling isn't really there. As far as I know (besides graphics), you can now get a bunch of legendary pokemon, instead of "only" Kogyre, Groudon and Rayquasa + Latias & Latios. There's still a few missing such as Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zeptos, Moltres and Celibi. (Pardon my spelling. Haven't played Pokemon "seriously" for 10 years..)

Otherwise if you're willing to accept the 3D environment/view, it's all good! There's more new features such as a pokemon can be "hiding" in the grass. You can now sneak up to it and "surprise it" into a battle. Usually that pokemon is a few levels higher than the ones found in the grass in that area. Should also be a few new things in the bag/pokedex. One of them being that you can see which pokemons you've caught in that area and which ones you haven't! As I said, if you are against the new "look", you'll hate it ;) Personally I found it 35$ well spent. The sedimental value of this is great to me. The whole 3ds purchase was good. Got ot 2nd hand without a charger for 30$. 10$ more for a charger. So in total 40$ (including protective cover). Just got to buy me some Mario game now.

I've wanted a handheld for a few years now, but never got around to buy one. A few weeks back I found a " Pokemon soul silver" 3ds disk outside on the ground. Then I had to buy a 3ds lol, then I found the sweet deal with some dude from my school. Too bad Soul Silver was in French :lol: :lol:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

My biggest reason for using an emulator is because I have no more room or want for another handheld. I'll just suck it up with my button situation to only have it on the one device. You got a pretty sweet deal for your situation though.

I don't really care about how it looks or any changes. I enjoy the game for being that style of game, how its done doesn't change me all that much. Speaking of, not sure if you've heard of Pocket Morty's (love Rick and Morty and its a spin on that TV show) but its the same thing simplified a little with some neat TV references. If you aren't a fan of the show then you won't get much of its charm and it will feel real heavy on the pay-to-win but its ok. I did have a pretty good squad from my HTC play time but with my new Nexus I'm having to go back through and get them all back. Diamond/Pearl and Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire right now, haven't started any MegaMan. I'll stay on the lookout for the new one, seems like fun.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Went to launch a Steam games and it said the exe was missing. Turns out my whole D:\Games folder just up and left. No trace of its folder path in Steam/uPlay, not in Recycle bin. Windows has no file history for that drive even though its turned on because it hasn't recognized any recent changes. Checked and no other folder on the drive is missing and my SSD is completely in check. WTF just happened? :lol:
MXS Cares
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Seeing your point there. Won't be carrying my 3ds with me on the streets too much, will probably play most at home. Not fun to carry around phone and ds..

Never seen Rick and Morty (besides Leminos top 10 on it). Diamond/Pearl any good? Worth buying?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

My review of most Pokemon games. Chances are if you like one you'll like them all.

Decided to look again last night and still nothing, did finally find X and Y versions and Black/White so maybe I'll get around to them sometime.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

theargeman123 wrote:Been big into World of Tanks lately. Anyone else play?
Sorry, it seems Pokemon is more exciting to the community than tank warfare. This might give you a little insight into how I feel about what others are playing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I've tried Tanks and Warships, didn't get into it. Seemed fun but things were far too slow and when you finally found someone is was so much like taking turns hitting each other that the confrontations weren't fun. Then again, even in BF3/4 I'm always infantry and never cared for vehicles other than helicopters so maybe they just aren't my deal.
MXS Cares